Don't Mess With Me

When My Life Changed

After fixing Eunhyuk some breakfast I went back to cleaning the bathroom.

I had my headphones in my ears and was listening to the DBSK album.

Whoever these guys are, they rock!

I had the song Mirotic on replay and was singing along with it as i set to work on cleaning the kitchen.

By the time I had finished the kitchen I now had the Don't Don album on repeat.

These guys were actually kinda talented.

Just don't let them know I said that.

Finishing up cleaning the three rooms I went back to my own room and changed into a skirt and cardigan.

Walking back out into the living room to head to the door Eunhyuk looked at me.

I forgot he was here. Oopsie.

"Misun! Where are you going?" He asked.

"To the market, you guys eat so much." I said slipping on my tennis shoes.

"Can I go?" He asked/

"You have crazy fans and I don't feel like getting chased and or beaten for being with you." I said as I grabbed my purse.

"But all the fans like you! They wouldn't hurt our Leadeer's little sister."

"You are not going if people can recognize you."

"So I can go if I get a disguise?!?!?!"

"You have 5 minutes."

He ran off to his room as soon as i sadi that.

I hadn't even been waiting for a minute when he cam out with a fake mustach, hat, and huge sunglasses.

He kinda looked like a creeper.

I sighed and headed out the door with him behind me.

If fans attack I am going to hurt him.

We walked to the market without anyone noticing him but a few girls recognizd me.

They walked up and hugged me saying they were happy to know Leeteuk had a younger sister as well as an older one.

I just smiled and hugged them back.

"See our fans do love you!" Eunhyuk said smiling as the two girls walked away from us.

I just rolled my eyes and walked into a market.

As we alked around I made Eunhyuk hold the basket so I could check my list and grab the right things.

"I feel like a house wife." I heard Eunhyuk mumble from behind me.

I chuckled and just continued to put things in the basket and check off the items on my list.

We wondered around the store for about an hour before I was satisfied with everything.

Afer we finished cheking out and headed for the door our luck ran out of Eunhyuk not being discovered.

He fake mustach fell off and he hadn't put his sunglasses on just yet so everyone could see his face.

About a dozen fan girls ran his way.

I glared at him as he took my hand tightly.

He pulled me out of the store, it was a good thing we were holding tightly to the shopping bags or we would have probably lost them all.

He dragged me all the way home never slowing down, as we were chased by fan girls.

Who knew they could run so fast.

It is no shock that he has abs when you always have to run from fans.

As we entered the appartment, I pulled my hand from his grasp and glared at him.

"I'm sorry Suni." He stuttered looking at the ground.

I my heel and walked straight into the kitchen to put everything away and ignoring him.

"Suniii I'm sorry!" He called out as he followed me.

I turned so I could glare at him some more but he tripped and fell on top of me.

Then the worst thing happened.

He took my first kiss.

As he fell forward his lips landed on mine.

We were both to stunned by what happened to move.

His face instantly turned red and he moved off of me quickly.

I stood up and glared at him some more.

I can't believe that this stupid monkey took my first kiss.

Not only did he take my first kiss but lets also not forget the other two incidents today.

Running from fans and him sleeping in the bathtub.

He is going to regret today.

He looked at  me as I just glared at him.

"You may not want to be here when the others get home." I said as I glared at him.

"W-why?" He stuttered.

"I am going to tell them ALL about my day today." I said with an evil chuckle.

Just then the front door opened.

This is gonna be good!

"Misun! HyukJae! We are home!" Leeteuk called out

He came into the kitchen with Zhou Mi, Donghae, Yesung, Sungmin and Tae-woo.

I grinned at Eunhyuk before turning towards them.

"Oppas you are never gonna believe what happened to me!" I called out as I ran over to Leeteuk and Tae and hugged them.

"What happened Mi?" Tae asked.

Eunhyuk just stood there all the color draining from his face.

"Well this morning I went to clean the bathroom and Eunhyuk was there , then Fan girls chased us because of him, and then he took my first kiss, by force!" I said.

All of the guys turned to Eunhyuk who was stunned.

Even Donghae didn't go to protect him.

"LEE HYUKJAE! PREPARE TO DIE!!!" Leeteuk, Tae and Sungmin yelled.

Donghae, Yesung and Zhou Mi just glared at Eunhyuk.

I looked at Eunhyuk and mouthed 'Don't mess with me' over everyone's heads.

He gulped and took off down the hall with Sungmin and Leeteuk threatening him.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like I haven't updated in a while! I am so sorry ya'll don't hate me! (I realize that the macro has nothing to do with SuJu but I seriously couldn't pass it up!)