Lunch and Telling the Boys

When My Life Changed

Several minuets later I was seated in front of Leeteuk oppa at a small ramen restursant.

We had ordered and now we were sitting there talking.

"Dad said my brother Tae-woo knows about you too." I said taking a sip of my water.

"Yeah I met him around debut time, things didn't go to well when we met." He said.

"What happened?"

"Tae-woo punched me in the face."

My mouth dropped open and some ramen fell out onto the plate.

Tae oppa punched him?

He is way too violent!

"I don't blame him though, If I found out i had a half brother because my father decided to have a love child I'd be pretty upset too." He said quickly.

Could he get any nicer?

He is like an angel! A really y angel!

"Tae oppa doesn't know how to control his emotions very well. I apologize for him."  I said.

"Oh it's alright I forgave him a long time ago." He said.

"So when did you meet Tae?" I asked. I was curious to see when those two had met.

"It was in 2004, I was 24 at the time."

"He was 21, that was the year he said he wanted to live with granny and pawpaw in America." I said.

So this is why he left so suddenly and why appa didn't argue with him.

"Really? I didn't know he left." Teukie oppa said.

We sat there for a few hours just talking until he had to go back to his schedules.

"Be safe going home Suni." He said as h hugged me before leaving.

On my way home I stopped into a small market and picked up the ingredients to make Dak galbi for dinner (A/N: Korean dish; think of chicken stir fry with veggies and rice cakes) and Patbingsu for desert (A/N: kinda like shaved ice with other stuff, this one is hard to explain, but it looks yummy!).

I wanted to make them a special dinner for tonight, since I missed making them breakfast and everything.

I walked in the dorm and placed the things in the fridge and freezer, I'd make it when the guys got close to finishing their schedules.

Heading back to my room, I finished unpacking the last few boxes still listening to the Bonamana album.

I think I just found a new favorite group.

Maybe I'm biased since I just found out one of them is my brother and everything.

I spent spent several hours just sitting on my bed listening to the album once I finished unpacking.

At around 7:30 I headed back out to the kitchen and got out my ingredients for the Dak galbi.

I had started cutting up the chicken when the front door opened and Ryewook walked in.

"Misun! What are you doing?" He asked, walking up behind me.

"Preparing dinner."

"Can I help you?" He asked.

I nodded and he headed to the sink to wash his hands.

Coming back he started cutting up the veggies. (A/N: Sorry I don't know how to make this so just go with it please)

"So how was your day?" He asked.

"It was......interesting. How was yours?"

"Busy, I feel like I could pass out right now." He said yawning.

We worked in quiet for a little bit.

"Do you have any friends in Korea?" He asked.

"One of my best friends had to move a year ago but my other two friends are still here." I said.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear your friend had to move. What are your friends like, that are here?" He asked.

"Well Melli, she is a bit of an idiot but I love her. I wouldn't have half of the adventures I've had without her. We got into a lot of trouble and caused a lot of trouble too. Then Jihoo, he is like the gay friend I've always wanted, except he isn't gay. He has a girlfriend too, she is so sweet! Jihoo causes a lot of trouble too. He is like a little kid and He makes me so annoyed sometimes! Then my friend who moved, he was so caring and he helped me through a lot in my life. I wished I could know if he still cared about me or not. It seemed like when he left, I was forgotten. We went from talking everyday, to not talking at all. I miss him a lot and I have dreams about him too. Is it weird that I dream about him? I always feel like a creeper when that happens." I said.

Ryeowook is so easy to talk to!

"Your friends sound like a lot of fun! I don't think it's weird that you dream about him. It sounds like you guys really cared for each other. It isn't right that he hasn't contacted you though. Maybe one day you will see him again. Do you know why he left?"

"He quit his job and went back to his family." I explained.

"Maybe his family was sick, you can't stay mad at him though."

"Your right," I saw that all the food was done. We must have talked for a while, "Thanks for helping me with dinner!"

"It's no problem, Much easier to cook for 13 people with two people halping." he said smiling.

The front door crashed open.

"We're home and hungry, there better be some delicious looking food ready for me!" I heard Heechul shout from the hall.

Getting the plates from the cabinet and setting them by the big pan of Dak galbi I yelled back, "It's all ready!"

The boys rushed into the kitchen like a herd of hungry hippos.

I was shoved out of the way and into someone's arms.

Looking up, I saw Yesung holding me up.

"You alright? They get pretty violent when hungry." He said laughing.

"Yeah I'm good, You better get some food before they eat it all." I said standing up and moving out of the way.

The boys slowly made their way to the table with their plates full of food.

Zhou Mi came over to me with a second plate full of food in his hand.

"I dished you out some, knowing them it would be all gone without any for the cook." He said setting the plate down in front of the seat next to his.

"Thanks Mimi." I said sitting next to him.

As the guys dug into their food, it was quiet.

Down the table Leeteuk cleared his throat.

"Guys I have some news." He called out.

Everyone looked at him, waiting to see what he had to say.

"I have a half sister." He said loudly.

Oh sweet mother of pearl, he is telling them now?!?!?!

"Eh? Who is it Hyung!?" Eunhyuk said loudly as the others were pretty much frozen.

"It's Misun." He said.

The entire room went silent and their eyes flickered from me to Leeteuk, then back to me.

If someone had walked in just then they would have thought some one was dead, or the group was breaking up.

"What do you mean?" Donghae asked, the only one able to find his voice.

"Her father is my father. I've known since debut, she just found out today."

"Is this a hidden camera?" Heechul asked

"No this is the truth. She and I are half siblings."

The kitchen was silent again.

"Great, this means she is off limits now." Sungmin said down the table looking sad.

"You bet she is! If any of you try to seduce my little sister we will be having a serious problem!" He shouted.

My cheeks heated up and I stared down at my plate.

The rest of dinner was pretty silent, I think everyone was still in shock.

When they finished they all went their separate ways, except for Yesung who stayed in the kitchen with me.

"Mind if I help you clean up?" He asked.

"Sure, I'd love the company," I said. "I'll wash, you dry. alright?"

"Ok" He said as he grabbed a dish rag and stood next to me.

"So you and Hyung are siblings." He said.

"Yep, It's a bot of a shock to me too." I said as I started on the dishes.

"I think it's good for you to have someone here, that's related to you, I mean. Because I'm here for you too....." He trailed off.

"Thanks, You are really sweet. Plus you have the most adorable turtles too." I said smiling.

"Are you just using me for my turtles?" he asked laughing.

"Of Course not! You're adorable too!" I said quickly.

"I don't believe you! You're just using me!" He said pouting.

"No I'm not!"

"Convince me!" He said grinning.

Poking him in the side making him twitch, I poked him some more until he was laughing on the floor.

"Stopp, stopppp. I take it back You're not using me!" he said as he laughed really hard.

"Nope not until I am the official Umma of your turtles! They are to cute to have another Umma!" I said as I kept tickling him.

"Fine! You win! You are my turtle's Umma!" He said laughing.

I stopped tickling him and stood back up.

"I always win!" I said, beaming.

We had finished the dishes without anymore tickling fights.

It was nearing 10pm when we finally parted ways for bed.

I loved spending time with Yesung, he was so weird and made me fell better.

Changing for bed and sitting down on my bed.

I leaned over to make sure my alarm was set and saw I had a new text message.

It was from a few hours ago, who could it be from?

To: Misun

From: Tae-Woo oppa

Msg: Hey little sis, I' have a break from school in a couple weeks so I'll be coming back to see you! Missin you sissy! Can't wait to see you!

Oh crap.

This isn't good!

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really appreciate all of you subscribing and commenting! It makes me happy to know people actually like this story! Anyways Bonamana is an awesome album! It's one of my favorites along with the Sorry sorry album! Angela is one of my favorite songs ever!