No more Surprises please.

When My Life Changed

Today is the day Tae-Woo heads back to the the states.

He spent a week with me and the guys.

I'm just happy he stopped trying to kill Leeteuk oppa, It was pretty tense the first few days.

Since Leeteuk oppa had a schedual it was just me to send Tae-Woo off.

"Flight 1506 to the United States now boarding!" A flight attendant yelled out through the speakers.

"Well this is me! Come visit soon. Grandma and Pawpaw miss seeing you." Tae-woo said as he he pulled me in for our last good-bye hug.

"I'll try, but now that I have a job it'll be hard." I said laughing.

"I'm sure you can get some vacation time, like when they are all on tour."

"But then who will take care of the pets?" I asked.

Tae just laughed and ran off to board the plane.

I stood at the window of the airport and watched as his plane pulled out of the gate.

There went my loving, idiot of a brother.

Back to the U.S where he wouldn't have to clean up after 12 messy idiots.

I sighed and turned around, starting to make my way out of the terminal.

"Misun?" I heard my name called from behind me.

I turned around and saw Hangeng standing there with a simple bag in his hand.

My mouth dropped open.

Just my luck to find my friend who suddenly left at the airport from which my brother had left.

"Misun!" He yelled out and ran towards me.

He instantly hugged me while I just stood there to shocked to move.

What is he doing here?

But he said he was coming back. He also asked me to call him back.........but I never did.

I'm forgetful! Living and taking care of 12 idiots is hard work!

"Misun! I can't believe you are here! Wait, what are you doing here?" He asked as he realeased me.

"Uhmm I was seeing my brother off." I said.

"Oh Tae-woo left? How are you parents? Maybe I could have dinner with your family like I used to?" He asked.

"Uhm Hangeng my parents, they aren't here anymore." I said quietly.

"Oh......I'm sorry. Let me take you out to dinner then. We need to catch up! I haven't seen you in ages and someone forgot to call me back the other day." He said trying avoid the awkward questions of my parents.

"Uhm sure Dinner would be good. I'm sorry I forgot to call you, I got busy with work." I said.

We started to walk towards the exit since we kept getting yelled at for being in the way.

"Where are you working? Where are you staying since your grandparents and Tae-woo are both in America?" He asked.

I can't really let him know I'm staying with a bunch of guys, he might get the wrong impression of what my job actually is. I also shouldn't lie to him, he was a great friend to me and he was really sweet to my parents.

"I'm staying with a realitive." That isn't lying right?

"Oh that's good!" He said smiling.

We got to the front door and stood there waiting for the other to say the good-byes.

"Well I've got to get back to work. I'll see you later?" I said.

"Yeah! I'll call you around 5pm to let you know when I'm on my way." He said with a cheerful tone.

"On your way?" I asked confused.

"Yeah! I'm going to tak you out to dinner tonight!"

"Oh, Alright. I'll see you later then!" I said and headed off to hail a cab.

On my way back to the dorms I was thinking about ways of how to tell Leeteuk that a strange Chinese guy that they have probably never met was going to take me out to dinner tonight.

I'm not to sure on how well this was all going to work out.

What if I just told him I was going out to dinner with Meli or Jihoo? No that would be lying.

I could tell him I was going to dinner with a friend. But then he would ask who and I really don't want to tell him who or lie to him.

Is there anyway I could get around these questions?

I could write a note and then sneak out of the house!

That would work! I wouldn't lie and I wouldn't have to answer any questions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know if I am going to be able to post this weekend, hanging out with my grandparents and brother. Yippie! I get to watch Dramas! I have unfinished episodes of Posiden, It's okay daddy's girl, and Cinderella's sister that I need to watch! (Yesssss I LOVE this macro with my entire heart!!!!!)