Dinner With My Old Friend

When My Life Changed

I put back on the purple outfit and headed out to the living room.

"Bye guys! I'm leaving now! Don't make Ryeowook cook, order out!" I yelled and headed out the door.

Hangeng had called my cell as I changed and said he was pulling to the front of th building.

I saw his rental car and ran to it.

"Misun! Woah you look really pretty!" He said a small blush tinting his cheeks.

I slid into the passenger seat and smiled at him.

"Thanks Hangeng, you look nice too! So where are we going to eat?" I asked as he pulled away from the curb.

"A ramen shop. I've missed Korean food." He said with a smile.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Sungmin POV ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"We should follow her!" Leeteuk suggested when Misun went back to change.

Zhou Mi, Yesung ans I agreed immediatly.

"Wait if you guys get to follow her I want to go to!" Eunhyuk said with a small blush.

I think he secretly likes her.

"Alright so The 5 of us will follow her on her date?" I said making sure I understood.

The four others nodded and we all went to get our shoes ready.

The moment Misun headed out of the dorm we followed.

"Yah! Who is she getting in the car with?!" Zhou Mi asked. More like shouted in my ear.

"It's a guy!" Eunhyuk shouted.

"Thank you captain obvious!" I said.

We all got in Yesung's car, trusting him to be the driver.

"Where are they going?" Leeteuk asked in the passengers seat.

We shrugged and followed the car to some rsturant.

"This is a dumpy ramen shop! If I was going on a date with Misun I certainly wouldn't take her here." I said which earned a glare from both Yesung and Leeteuk.

"You've thought about dating my sister?" Leeteuk asked.

"Guys is that Hangeng-Hyung?" Eunhyuk asked pointing wide eyed out the front window.

Hangeng was helping Misun out of the car while smiling down at her.

"That Chinese B******! How dare he make a move on my lovely sister!" Leeteuk yelled angirly.

We had to hold him down so he wouldn't get outta the car and go after Hangeng.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~MISUN POV~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~

 

"This feels like old times except Tae-Woo isn't here to complain about the crappy food." Hangeng said with a laugh as we sat down at a table.

I smiled and laughed too.

"So how have you been? I haven't seen you since I left for China." He continued after we ordered.

"I'm doing good. It's been hard recently with my parents passing on and all." I said looking down at my hands.

"I'm really sorry to hear about that. They were like my parents here. They would always make sure I was fed, even if you had to bring another meal when you brought your dad lunch." He said smiling fondly.

"Yeah you would always be outside dads office at lunch time waiting for your meal." I said laughing.

"So who are you living with since your brother is in the states?" He asked.

"My half-brother. I only found hin recently. He actually works for SM too. Its a small world." I said with a small smile.

"Oh really?! What's his name? Do I Know him? What does he do?" He asked suddenly really interested.

"He is in a boy group!" I said seeing no harm in telling Hangeng about Jung-su oppa.

"Which one?"

"Super Junior."

Hangeng spit out hiw water and looked at me with wide eyes.

"W-what?!" He asked suddenly really nervous.

"Yeah His name is Jung-su but his stage name is Leeteuk." I said wondering why he looks so scared.

"Jung-su Hyung?!?!?!?! He is your older brother?!?!?!?!!?!?!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah...."

"Oh no oh no oh no! He is going to kill me with a spork!" Hangeng said as he put his head in his hands.

"Why?" I asked really confused.

"Misun, I was apart of Super Junior but I sued them because they violated my rights as a human. I didn't let the guys know. They probably hate me so much!" He said.

"We don't hate you for leaving Hankyung." A voice behind me said.

I looked back and saw Jung-su oppa.

"H-Hyung. What are you doing here?" Hangeng stuttered.

"Well I wanted to see who my little sister was going to dinner with." Leeteuk said with a cold icy tone in his voice.

"H-Hyung....I...." Hangeng started.

"Jees oppa! Chill! I've known him since he started at SM! My parents were like his parents. He is like an older brother! Calm down!" I said as I turned around to glare at Jung-su.

He looked at me slightly shocked.

"Now if you don't mind I would like to finish dinner with my old friend. Stalk me from the car. Yes I did know you were following me! Zhou Mi probably gave you the wrong idea." I said matching his chilly tone.

"B-but you don't-" He began

"Either leave now and deal with my anger later or you can deal with my anger now and I will cause a scene." I said glaring up at him.

He truned around and left without a second look back.

"Being around Tae-Woo isn't good for you." Hangeng said with a laugh as we finished our dinner.

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guess who has two thumbs and added a new chapter!?!??!?!?!?!?!

THIS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alrighty here ya go! Luv you guys! MUAH! <3