My First Day

When My Life Changed

'Hullyeo peojineun umage matchwo, Everyone put your Hands up and get your drinks up. On sesangi hamkke michyeo, Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up'  My phone started playing as it went off at 6:30 am.

Reaching over to my nightstand, I felt around until my hand landed on the phone.

Quickly shutting off my alarm, I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

He was in my dreams again last night.

The same person who has been in my dreams since I first met him. I've always wondered if he ever dreams about me.

The same guy who left me here alone.

Does he know my parents died? Would he even care? Does he still even care about me?

I pushed him from my mind as I decided what to make for their breakfast.

Throwing back my covers and shuffling over to the nearest box of clothes, I rummaged around until I found a pair of pants and a tee shirt.

Putting on my outfit and tying my hair back into a ponytail, I made my way into the kitchen.

It was kind of hard to start cooking breakfast without messing it up when your still half asleep, but I tried my best.

Fixing scrambled eggs, bacon and cinnomon bread for them was easy.

It was a meal I had fixed many times for my parents before they would go to work.

Mom always loved this meal, it had all her favorite things, Meat and eggs.

Dad would always say I was the best cook since I got cooking genes from both my parents.

These would always be our morning conversations.

Then mom would hit dad with the dish towel and tell him she was still the best cook, and dad would always pull her in for a hug and tell her that she was even better a cook than he was and would always be.

They would clean it up together as I sat at the table and watched them.

Our mornings would always be filled with so much love, but now I wouldn't have these moments with them.

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt someone wiping away my tears with a tissue.

I looked up and saw Donghae standing in front of me.

"Were you thinking about your parents?" he asked softly.

I simply nodded not knowing if I was able to speak, I get really choked up when I cry.

"I lost my father a couple years back, Its pretty rough the first couple of months. But you need to keep in mind that they wouldn't't want you to be sad. You now have to live life for them. You need to be strong for them." He said looking into my eyes.

I felt myself tearing up and just as they were about to spill over he pulled me in for a hug.

"I know what you are going through and I will always be here for you. Even though we just met, please trust in me." Donghae said as he placed his head on top of mine.

My tears stained his shirt as I cried into his chest.

When I felt my tears begin to stop I pulled away from him. Drying my eyes I looked up at him.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." I said, my voice slightly cracking.

"It's no problem. The other members are getting up and they will be extremely hungry. I'll help you set the table, alright!" He said smiling brightly.

He walked over to the cabinet with the plates and got 13 out. I got the silver wear and followed behind him setting them down next to each plate.

The timer on the oven dinged just as we finished setting the table.

Opening the oven a warm cinnamon smell came out of the oven.

"What is that heavenly smell?" Shindong asked as he walked into the kitchen followed by the other members who had all just woken up.

"I made an American breakfast, I hope that's okay." I said, sitting the food on the table.

They all made their way in and sat down. In less than 5 seconds all the food was divided onto plates and the buys were shoveling it into their mouths. I didn't expect to have any food on my plate when I walked down to the end of the table, and was pleasantly surprised when I saw food on it.

"I hope you don't mind I filled your plate. There would have been no food left for you if I hadn't of." Ryeowook said as I sat down.

"Thank you for thinking of me." I said smiling at him.

We all ate in silence. Once one of them was done they would get up and head back to their rooms to get dressed. Most of them thanked me on their way out of the kitchen.

It was just me, Zhou Mi and Henry left at the table. I am a really slow eater.

"Henry Lau! Stop taking my boxers if yours aren't clean!" Eunhyuk shouted as he stormed into the kitchen.

Henry looked up and tried to look innocent. Zhou Mi just laughed and continued eating.

"You took my last clean pair! You lazy Canadian!" Eunhyuk shouted and stormed back out of the kitchen.

Zhou Mi looked over at me and laughed when I realized I had bacon hanging out of my mouth.

Was these types of conversations normal for their mornings?

"Misun.....Could you help me do some laundry later?" Henry asked shyly.

"Of course I can but I am not touching your boxers, you can wash those yourself!" I said as I fished up my plate of food.

I looked over at the sink, which now held way more dishes than it did before everyone started eating.

Zhou Mi stood up and came over to me.

"I can help with the dishes. You wash and I'll dry." He said smiling.

"Don't you have a schedule?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm just in Super Junior M, we don't have anything planned for a while." He said, grabbing a dish towel out of the drawer.

"What is Super Junior M?" I asked as I grabbed the dish soap and a sponge.

"It's a Chinese sub group from Super Junior. I thought you said you listened to Chinese music." He said as we began washing the dishes.

"I just listen to them, I have no idea who they are." I said.

We worked steadily until all the dishes were washed, dried and put away.

The others came out of their rooms and into the hall. Putting on their shoes, they headed for the door.

They called out goodbyes and disappeared out the door.

"Take care Misun, don't work yourself too hard." Leeteuk, the last person to leave told me.

He pulled me in for a quick hug and followed the others out the door.

"Misun! Misun! Please help me wash clothes now!" Henry said as he skipped towards me with a basket overflowing with the most horrible smelling clothes ever.

"What is that toxic odor?" I asked as i held a hand up to plug my nose.

"That would be his disgusting clothes. Or it could be him, he doesn't like to shower to often." Zhou Mi, who was sitting on the couch with another fashion magazine called out.

"First ew. Second I think I need a gas mask. Third how does one produce such a smell?" I asked.

"It's not easy, I think he tries to hard." Zhou Mi called out again.

"But Eunhyuk smells way worse!" Henry whined

"I have never smelled this horrible odor from him before, so right now you are winning the smelliest person award." I said.

Henry brought the basket of clothes closer to where I sat in the living room.

"Come any closer with that and you might lose an arm!" I threatened.

"But you promised to help me." He said again.

"Just sit there and I'll tell you what goes where." I said.

We began sorting his clothes. It was hard since I had him sit all the way across the room with his stinky clothes.

Once he had a load of clothes in and the others sorted into piles ready to be thrown in, I went to work on picking up the house.

Deciding I would start with the bedrooms I opened the door to the first bedroom, not sure whose it was.

I saw a fish tank in one corner and some monkey stuff on the other bed.

I started picking up clothes and put them in the dirty clothes bin.

Moving one shirt, I found a book. Not sure what it was I flipped it open.

I took one look at it and screamed, dropping it in the process.

Zhou Mi and Henry ran into the room to find me covering my eyes.

"Misun, what's wrong? What happened? Are you hurt?" Zhou Mi said placing his hands on my shoulders and looking at me.

"I think she found some of Eunhyuk's .......books." Henry said, trying to hold in a chuckle.

My innocent eyes can never unsee that.

"Maybe we should have the guys hide that stuff now." Zhou Mi said.

He lead me out of the room and back into the living room.

"Pause on cleaning the bedrooms until he have them hide their.......... personal items, alright?" Zhou Mi said.

I nodded to scarred to do anything else.

"Let's take a break, watch some tv with me!" Henry said jumping onto the couch next to me.

When Mr. Lee said they were like 5 year olds, he was right in a way. But all the 5 year olds I know wouldn't be reading what Eunhyuk reads.

I don't think I will ever be able to look at that Monkey ever the same.

This was something I would have never seen if mom and dad were still here.

 

~Mystery Person POV~

I dreamt about her again.

Ever since I left, I can't stop thinking about her. Even when I was still there she was all I thought about.

Her cute smile and how innocent she is.

She never treated me any differently than she treated anyone else.

She never tried to be someone she wasn't.

In a world of fake people she was is the silver linning.

I wonder if she still remembers me?

We hung out so many times over those years.

I want to see her again, I need to see her again.

She kept me sane all those years.

I miss her so much.

I love you, Moon Misun, and I promise I will find you again.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah man! Two updates in one day! High five! Here is How Donghae feels about this! :)