Lunch Date turns into something more?

When My Life Changed

 

*Misun POV*

Yesung held my hand gently as we walked towards an italian resturant.

Over these few months he came to know that italian food was my comfort food, whenever I felt down I would always eat a bit of pasta.

Lately Yesung has been around me much more. Maybe it's because promotions haven't been going on too much lately but it is a good change.

I'm used to being with Zhou Mi and Henry a lot, but since they both have been out of Korea I've felt a bit lonely.

Teukie oppa is fun and all but he is uptight a bit and it's nice for a change.

"This Italian resturant recently opened. I've heard it's very good!" Yesung saidoptimistically.

I smiled gently at him "Thanks Yesung. Teukie oppa and Chullie oppa were planning on bringing me here on one of Chullie oppa's days off but he hasn't had one in a while. I'm glad my first time here is with you." I said softly as we walked into the resturant.

"Suni? Why don't you call me oppa? You call Heechul, Shindong, Siwon and Hyukjae oppa. Why not me too?" Yesung suddenly said as we were seated.

Yesung pulled out my chair and let me sit down before he did.

"I never thought you would want me to call you oppa?" I said slightly stunned at his question.

"I want you to call me oppa but not in a brotherly way. I'm not a brother to you." Yesung said blushing.

"Of course you aren't a brother to me, Yesung oppa." I said the last part sort of soflty.

Yesung blshed lightly as soon as I called him oppa.

He was saved when the waitress came to talke our order.

The waitress was really acting like a .

I don't know how many times she shoved her chest in Yesung's face.

It was really starting to irk me.

It was a good thing that Yesung was showing no intrest in her or else I might have left.

Ok so I might have a teeny crush on Yesung.

He is really adorably awkward and so cute!

But I'm only his friends little sister so I doubt he would have romantic feelings for me.

I blushed while having these thoughts while sitting across from him.

 

*Yesung POV*

 

The waitress was really pissing me off!

Can she not see I am with my Suni!

She is my sunshine!

The light of my world!

I know I sound super corny right now but she makes me feel cheesy.

I really like her a lot.

The waitress left yet, Suni was still zoned out.

I saw her cheeks tunring a light shade of pink and it made me curious about what she was thinking about.

"Hey Suni?" I asked smiling slightly.

She looked up at me shocked a bit.

"Ah Ye, oppa?" She asked soflty.

"You look really pretty when you blush." I said without fully thinking.

Misun blushed a deeper red and ducked her head, her hair covering her face.

I chuckled slightly and reached across the table to tuck her hair behind her ear just as the ty waitress came back.

The waitress spilled all of Misun's water over her, dappening her white blouse and making it see through.

I gulped when I looked at her, Ok guys I'm a man I have manly urges. Don't Judge me!

 

*Misun POV*

I looked down at myself and saw my sapphire blue bra was exposed and then back at the waitress who was smirking.

I lost it then.

Don't flirt with the guy I like and then drench me with water.

I stood up and looked at her and then picked up Yesung's tea and poured it on her head.

"You should grow up. Don't act like a kindergartener when you don't get what you want." I said grabbing my purse and cardigan and brushing past her.

Yesung quickly followed me as I made my way to the front.

I saw the manager standing at front with the greaters.

It's a shame you lost business due to your waitress being a hoe." I said looudly as I stormed out.

"Misun! wait up and cover yourself up! I don't want other guys to see you like this!" Yesung shouted.

I turned around and looked at him with a raised eyebrow while he covered his mouth and blushed.

"I'm not taken by anyone. I really hate when people tell me what to do when they don't have any type of relationship with me." I said smirking.

"Well then let's change that! Go out with me! I like you!" Yesung shouted suddenly.

I looked at him with wide eyes and blushed deeply.

Yesung walked towards me and gently took my hand and looked into my eyes with a smile.

"Please Misun go out with me." He said.

I nodded gently while looking at him.

Yesung leanded in and gently kissed me just as the fountains and sprayed us with water drenching me even more and soaking him.

We pulled away from each other and laughed happily as the water sprayed.

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So sorry for not updating sooner my computer broke and I've been uber busy so sorry for the unannounced hiatus! I will get better at posting I promise!