Telling the Guys.

When My Life Changed

Yesung held my hand tightly as we walked towards the dorm sopping wet and stopping at street vendors along the way since our dinner was ruined.

Since he had a hat and sunglasses on he wasn't recognized and he was able to feed me and do couple-y things.

It was hard to figure out that Yesung and I are actually a couple.

I must have pinched myself 12 times on the way home.

"Suni, We should tell the others right away? Do you think your brother is going to kill me?" Yesung asked suddenly really nervous as we neared the dorm.

"I think everything will turn out fine oppa." I said kissing his cheek lightly as we headed up the stairs to the dorm leaving a trail of water.

Yesung held my hand tighter as he opened the door.

"Hello~" he called out as we kicked our shoes off and walked into the silent house.

"Maybe they are still on their schedules?" I suggested as I started shivering in the cool house.

"Maybe you are right. Why don't you go shower and change before you catch a cold? Then we can watch some TV. That drama you love is on tonight right? Wasn't it Reply 1997?" Yesung suggested with a gntle smile.

"That sounds like a great idea!" I said happily bouncing up and down.

Yesung chuckled and kissed my forehead "Go hop in the shower just make sure you leave your clothes outside and i will put the in the wash with mine." Yesung said happily.

"Alright I'll be in and out! You do the same Oppa!" I said smiling and prancing off to the bathroom.

I heard Yesung chuckle and head off to his own shower down the hall.

One flaw to taking my shower quickly was the fact that i forgot clothes for when i was done.

With a towel tucked around my body I peeked out the door and heard Yesung in the laundry room.

I looked down the hall and saw my bedroom door.

I think I could make it without being seen.

In a quick flash I sprinted from the bathroom to my bedroom without being seen and quickly changed into some shorts and an oversized t-shirt I snagged off of my brother when he played soccer.

*Yesung POV*

This all feels so surreal.

ME being with her.

I smiled happily to myself as I tossed our clothes in the washer and hummed Cherry Blossom Endings by Busker Busker.

I heard the shower turn off and headed to the doorway to meet Suni but I was shocked at what I saw instead.

There Suni was sprinting to her room in only a towel.

My jaw dropped as my eyes trailed down her legs and I gulped.

Why in the world is she so beautiful?

I am the worlds luckiest man!

 

*Misun POV*

I walked out of my room and found Yesung sitting on the couch flipping through the channels till he came across the channel that my show was on.

I walked up behind Yesung and covered his eyes happily.

"Guess who!" I said giggling happily.

"IS it m sunshine?" Yesung asked chuckling as he grabbed my hands and puled them so that i was hugging his neck.

"If that's what you want me to be." I said chuckling happily.

"Come sit down Suni. Your show is staring." Yesung said patting the seat beside him.

I grabbed a blanket off the chair and sat down beside Yesung and curled up beside him with my legs across his lap and the blanket covering us.

We sat there holding hands under the blanket and watching Reply 1997 till we heard the door open.

"What is going on here?!?!" I heard Leeteuk shout as he stood there looking at us with wide eyes.

"UH,......" I said looking at Yesung for help.

"She is my girlfriend!" Yesung said sternly.

"Your what?!?!" Sungmin, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk shouted shocked.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOrry for the Hiatus again.. I am sorry my updates are so inconsistent i am just supper busy.