Zhoury

When My Life Changed

I crawled out of bed and to the bathroom.

My head was punding, even seeing light made my head hurt.

"Woah!! Suni? You look like crap!" Henry said as he came out of the bathroom.

"Thanks Henli. Just what I wanted to hear." I mumbled my eyes half closed and walking into the bathroom.

I closed the door and washed my face with warm water hoping that would make my head feel better.

When I finished I walked out and say Henry standing there with a cup of tea and an asprin.

"Here take this you might feel better." He said as he ushered me to the couch.

Sitting down and swallowing the pill I looked at Henry who sat down by me.

"Is it just us today?" I asked weakly.

"Yeah Zhou Mi will be back though, He went shopping. Shocker right?" Henry said laughing.

I weakly chuckled and layed my head on his shoulder.

"You should lay down." Henry said as he put an arm around me.

"But I don't want you to be lonely." I said softly my eyes fluttering closed.

"But when you wake up you might feel better." Henry said rubbing my shoulder.

"Lay with me." I mumbled.

"You sure? Leeteuk might get angry."

I nodded and felt Henry pick me up and carry me to me room.

He gently placed me on the bed and crawled next to me.

Shutting off the lights and pulling the covers over us we both fell back asleep.

"Henry? Suni? Anyone here?" Zhou Mi called he entered the house.

I rolled over and looked at the clock.

HEnry and I had been sleeping for 3 hours.

"What do we have here?" Zhou mi asked form my doorway.

"Hey." I called weakly as I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Are you and Henry having a slumber party without me? And to think I even bought you something when I was out." Zhou Mi said pouting cutely.

Who knew he had ageyo talents.

Henry sat up next to me and rubbed his eyes too.

"Zhou mi! Did you bring food?" Henry asked with an adorable smile.

"There might be some food in the kitchen that I got for us." Zhou Mi said smiling.

Never in my life had I seen someone who just woke up move so fast.

Henry was already out of the room by the time Mimi finished his sentnce,

Zhou Mi chuckled and sat on the end of my bed lookig me over.

"You feeling okay?" He asked.

I shook my head slightly and crawled closer to him.

"Want me to bring your food in here?" He asked smiling at me.

I nodded and looked up at him from my sitting positon.

"Alright don't move." Zhou Mi said as he got up and kissed me head before going to get the food.

Henry skipped back in my room plopping down on my bed as he ate happily.

Zhou Mi walked back in with two containers of take out and crawled into my bed.

He handed me one container and a set of chopsticks.

"I got this from the little ajumma down the street." Zhou Mi said as he started eating.

I filled my mouth and smiled.

This was the best meal I had had since my mom died.

Thinking about mom again made me start crying.

"Suni?! Whats wrong? Don't cry! If you don't like it I can get you something else" Zhou Mi said as he instantly hugged me.

Henry started whipping my tears away with a napkin.

"I miss my mom" I cried into Zhou Mi's chest.

"It's going to be ok. She will never leave you. She is always going to be with you in here." Zhou Mi said pointing to where my heart is.

"Please don't cry Misun." Henry said as he wrapped his arms around me too.

I tried to dry my tears but they slowly kept trickling out.

"We will never leave you." Henry said as he layed his head on my back.

I Looked up at Zhou Mi and saw him nod in agreement.

What would I do without them.

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________-

So I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote this.

I guess I wanted her to spend time with Zhou MI and Henry.

Can't believe I'm past 20 chapters already.

Thanks for reading.

I love seeing your comments it makes me want to continue this. <333