Back Home

When My Life Changed

"Thanks for Dinner Hannie." I said as we walked to the apartment door.

"Its no problem. I've really missed seeing you." Hangeng said with a slight blush on his cheeks.

As I was about to say something the door opened to a very pissed off Heechul glaring at Hangeng.

"Why didn't you call me to say you were here?" Heechul asked as he glared at Hangeng.

"Uhm.....I was going to but I...uh.." Hangeng said nervoulsy.

"Don't make excuses mister!" Heechul said upset.

I squeezed past Heechul and walked to the living room not wanting to watch Heechul scold Hangeng.

The guys looked up and My eyes made contact with Jungsu's and I marched over to him.

"H-Hey Suni. H-How's my favorite sister?" He stuttered out as I glared at him.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~YESUNG'S POV~*~*~*~*~*~

 

When Misun walked into the living room I knew Leeteuk hyung was done for.

Her glare was rather scary and I hope she will never look at me like that.

Its like she was trying to kill him with her eyes.

"H-Hey Suni. H-How's my favorite sister?"   Leeteuk Hyung stuttered out.

"What gives you the right to stalk me?!?!" She yelled, scaring all of us at her sudden outburst.

"I-I just wanted to make sure you were safe, plus Zhou Mi said you had a boyfriend." Leeteuk said defensivly.

Misun rounded on Zhou Mi.

"What are you trying to do? I would never go out with Hangeng he is a brother to me." Misun yelled angirly.

Hangeng and Heechul wallked in when they heard all the yellin.

Zhou Mi just stared at her to shocked to say anything.

"All guys are idiots!" She huffed and walked outta the room pushing poor Ryeowook out of her way.

I heard her bedroom door slam shut and all of us just looked at each other.

"I just wanted to protect her." Leeteuk said softly.

"Maybe we shouldn't have followed her." Sungmin added.

Hangeng cleared his throat and we all looked over to where he sat with Heechul.

"You guys just have to give her some space." He said looking mostly at Leeteuk.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When she lived with her parents she was free to go whereever she pleased with whoever she wanted. They gave her a large amount of freedom because they trusted her. When she was young her mother would always let her walk alone to the SM building with her dads lunch. Their house was a good 30 minute walk, but Mrs. Moon always trusted her daughter to be safe and cautious. You need to let her be free." Hangeng said looking around at us.

"How do you know all this?" Eunhyuk asked suddenly.

"I've been a close friend of her's and her families since I became a trainee." Hangeng explained.

Could he be in love with Misun too?

I've already got to worry about Sungmin and who knows who else.

Plus Leeteuk hardly lets us even look at her or be alone in the same room with her.

"What harm could giving her freedom do?" I said allowed.

"What harm could it do?!?! She could get harmed by some stranger or kidnapped or or hurt by someone or-or who knows!" Leeteuk started flipping out.

"Calm down Hyung, just give her freedom." Hangeng said with a reassuring smile.

"I agree with Hangeng." Heechul added with a shrug.

Soon we all started to agree and looked at Leeteuk who still hadn't said anything.

"Fine but I don't like this." Leeteuk mumbled walking to his room.

Yes! Leeteuk is backing off being so over protective......maybe.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright so this is really different than what I had the first time but I forgot what I wrote the first time.

I'm sorry for not updating in a while.

Hope ya'll had a happy christmas and a wonderful new year! <3