Am I A Babysitter?

When My Life Changed

Several hours later Henry and I are still sitting on the couch watching cartoons.

Just putting this out there, Pucca is so lame!

What is up with this stupid Canadian watching it?

So I found out Henry is Canadian and speaks English!

Since my mom was American I can also speak fluent English.

So when Henry found this out, instead of struggling with Korean we just spoke English to each other, much to the dislike of Mimi (What I have now decided to call Zhou Mi).

Spending several hours with these boys made me feel a lot closer to them.

Zhou Mi was probably one of the nicest people ever and Henry acted like a baby most of the time.

I felt like I was watching two kids.

Around lunch time, the boys started to get hungry.

Zhou Mi and Henry ended up convincing me to cook for them. Not that it was very hard cause I was hungry too.

"Henry, stay away from the stove. It's hot!" I said to Henry, just like a mother would say to a little kid.

"But I want to see what you're cooking." He pouted, puffing out his cheeks.

"Listen to your new Umma Henry." Zhou Mi said laughing at us from the doorway.

"Does this make Misun your Umma too?" Henry asked.

"Nope, I'm not acting like a little kid." Mimi said as he wandered in and sat down at the table.

'Aish, this Canadian. What does he want me to do next? Read him a bed time story? Isn't he supposed to be older than me?' I thought as I turned the oven off and brought the bowl of ramen to the table.

"Dig in!" I said sitting down.

They began to eat like they haven't eaten in a million years.

What is it with these boys and food?

"So Suni, do you know any other languages than English and Korean?" Zhou Mi asked. He gave me the nickname Suni when I started calling him Mimi.

"I can speak French, German, Mandarin, Japanese, Thai and Spanish." I said before eating some more ramen.

"Woah! So smart! What else can you do?" Henry asked, ramen hanging from the corner of his mouth.

"I can play the guitar, piano, bass guitar, violin, viola, and flute. I've already graduated High School, my parents homeschooled me and I was always studying. I can dance fairly well and I sang in my church choir. I'm taking online college courses. I used to teach dance classes downtown but I stopped doing that when my parents passed away." I said quietly, I never really liked talking about my accomplishments.

"Oh my god! You are amazing." Henry said, his mouth hanging open.

"How did you learn so many things?" Zhou Mi asked.

"I finished my lessons quickly so I found a hobby." I said shrugging my shoulders.

'Super Hot. Duo xie mei ge ren dou zai shan feng dian huo. Way too hot. Ye xu neng shao dao zui leng jing de yin he. Burning hot. Ru guo zhe wen du hai shi rang ren ji mo. It's too hot. Gan cui rang wo men yi zhi chi luo luo re. Baby it's too hot'    

Saved by my phone! I got up and ran quickly to my room to grab my phone.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Misun! I'm on my way home! Could you fix me something to eat?" Sungmin asked from the other end.

"Of course I can!" I told him.

"Yay! You are amazing! My hungry tummy and I thank you!' He said before hanging up.

I closed my phone and walked back into the kitchen.

When I had left there was still half a pot of ramen on the table, but not anymore.

"Oh my gosh guys! There are just two of you and you both just ate at least 4 servings!" I exclaimed

"We told you we were hungry." Henry said innocenty.

 I rolled my eyes and found some more ramen to prepare Sungmin something.

"Misun! I'm home and my tummy is grumbling!" Sungmin called out cutely as he closed the front door.

He came into the kitchen and saw me fixing his ramen.

"You are such a cute little house wife!" Sungmin said as he hugged me from behind.

"Pshaw, do I look like a house wife to you?" I asked.

"Yep!" Henry called out from behind us.

"Shut up Henry or I'll put you in time out!" I yelled back at him, jokingly,

Sungmin let go of me and doubled over in laughter at the two of us.

"They have been like this all day!" Zhou Mi said from the table, with yet another fashion magazine.

Seriously, What's with this guy and fashion magazines? 

"So how was the wifey's first day?" Sungmin asked after he stopped laughing.

"She found some of Eunhyuk's ." Henry replied.

Sungmin's mouth dropped open and his eyes went wide.

"Bwoh?!?! You saw that stuff? You must be traumatized! My poor wifey!" Sungmin said embracing me in another hug.

"Get off me," I pushed him away before continuing, "I just now know to not go into his room without making sure all of that stuff in properly put away. My brother had the same kind of stuff and he didn't know how to hide it to well, I was just shocked that's all."

"Don't worry wifey, I'll protect you!" Sungmin yelled and did a fighting pose (Where one arm is raised and stuff and they usually go "fighting" that pose)

"Since when was I your wifey?" I asked putting his bowl of ramen on the table.

"Since I claimed you as my wifey." Sungmin stated as he sat down and began eating.

"She's my Umma, I get to pick whose wifey she is going to be!" Henry pouted.

I made eye contact with Zhou Mi and we both rolled our eyes.

For guys who where supposed to be older than me, they acted a lot younger.

Henry and Sungmin were still bickering when my phone rang again.

I walked over and saw it was a text from Leeteuk.

To: Misun

From: Teukie

Msg: Hey Misun, I'm on a break and I wanted to make sure the boys were taking good care of you. Minnie said he was heading back home, watch out for him. He is a major flirt. Take care :)

I smiled as I read the message. Leeteuk was so sweet. He is so brotherly.

I wish my brother cared enough to actually call or even text me.

Maybe I'll give him a call soon, see how granny and pawpaw are.

I stowed my phone in my pocket in case it rang again, even though it has only rung twice I was tired of running to my room.

Looking around my room I saw all of the boxes and reminded myself to unpack later, I would get tired of having these boxes here sooner or later.

"Suni! Your kids are making a mess!" I heard Zhou Mi shout from the kitchen.

I ran out there and realized I should have walked when I saw how much of a mess there was.

There was water all over the place and some how ramen got stuck to the ceiling.

What. The. Heck!

"Yah! Why the heck is their ramen on the ceiling? Why is there water every where!?" I said my voice starting to get louder. 

I realize I'm a maid but seriously? I am not cleaning this up!

"He started it!" Henry and Sungmin shouted at the same time pointing at each other.

"I don't care who started it, the both of you are cleaning it up! If you don't clean it then I will make sure you don't eat! This kitchen was sparkling clean when I went to answer my phone. I was gone for maybe a minute and this happens! When you two get done cleaning I want you to both go to your rooms and write 'I will not throw food and spray water' until the front and back of the paper is filled. You may write it in the language of your choice. Now start cleaning!" I said sounding like a mother scolding her children.

"Yes ma'am." They said and hung their heads like scolded children and got to work cleaning.

I sat down next to Zhou Mi and supervised them as they started to clean.

"You sounded so much like my mother for a moment. I never want to get in trouble by you." Zhou Mi said laughing.

I smiled and laughed with him.

The two of them worked until the entire kitchen was spotless, it even smelled good.

They looked at me as if they were going to get out of writing sentences just because they did a good job.

"Aren't you supposed to do something else now?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

They nodded and headed towards their rooms.

"Hey Suni?" Zhou Mi called out.

"Yeah Mimi?" I asked.

"I think you are going to be a good thing for this house." He said smiling at me and ruffling my hair.

"I'm going to try." I said smiling back at him.

 

 

~Leeteuk POV~

I closed my phone after sending a quick text to Misun before returning to the radio show I was doing with Eunhyuk.

Should I tell her tonight?

I don't want her to feel alone in the house but I don't want her to be angry with them.

Maybe I should tell her......

Now is not the time to think of this, I can always tell her later.

He told me he wrote her a letter.

Has she seen it?

I felt Eunhyuk elbow me in the side, bringing my attention back to our radio show which was bow beginning.

I'll worry about it later. I decided as The show began.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I want to thank all of you have subscribed! If no one had subscribed I would have probably given up, so THANK YOU <3 I hope you like it, I'm trying to make it good! I have a ton of ideas that i am planning on using, so please wait for them, I don't want them all happening in the beginning, but I have put some tiny spoilers here and there. I want to thank my oppa who let's me bounce ideas off him! You are going to be a big help! I hope this is successful! Luv you guys <3