These Boys

When My Life Changed

I opened my eyes slowly. When did I fall asleep?

I lifted my head off the table and rubbed my eyes.

There was a blanket around my shoulders and someone sitting across from me.

"Look Ddangkoma, your umma woke up!" Yesung said looking at his turtle.

"Yesung? What are you doing home? I thought you had schedules?" I said looking up at him.

"It's almost 8pm, I came home around 7:30. When I got home you were asleep. Zhou mi said you had been like that since 3." he said setting his turtle on the table between us.

It's 8!?! I need to make dinner! Those kids must be starving!

I stood up the blanket falling from my shoulders.

"I need to make dinner!" I shouted heading over to the stove.

"Don't worry about it, the boys ordered take out." Yesung said.

"Oh." I said not sure what to do now.

"Suni? Will you play with me?" Yesung asked, I guess my nickname was rubbing off on people.

"Uhm.......what?" I asked confused by what he ment by play with me.

"Come play in my room with me!" he said smiling.

Does he want to do that?!?!?!

No no no no no no NO! I'm to young to do that! I didn't think he was naughty!

My eyes widened as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his room with his turtle in his other hand.

"Ye-Yesung I don't want to." I stuttered out.

"What do you mean?" he asked looking like a dejected puppy.

"I don't know you and I promised I wouldn't until I was married." I said quietly.

"What do you....you thought I was talking about doing that?" he asked his eyes wide open, "i wouldn't do that to you! You are to cute!"

"Then what do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"I wanted you to play with my turtles with me!" he said innocently.

"Oh...." Well this is awkward now.

"So do you want to?" he asked motioning to his turtles.

I nodded as he got them out and sat them on the floor in between us.

He picked one up and held it to my cheek. He made a chu sound as the turtle's face touched my cheek.

I giggled and took the other turtle and did the Same thing to him.

"I think he likes you!" he said motioning to the turtle crawling, slowly, across my lap.

"I like them! They are adorable!" I said laughing and picking up the slow moving animal.

"We need to play together more often, okay?" he asked after several minutes of playing with the turtles.

"Of course! I love playing with you! It's fun!" I said smiling as I stood up.

He opened to door to find a wide eyed Leeteuk looking at us.

I wonder what's wrong with him?

 

~Leeteuk POV~

"We need to play together more often, okay?" I heard Yesung say in his room.

"Of Course! I love playing with you! It's fun!" Misun replied from inside Yesung's room.

What did they mean by playing together?

Did they do IT!?!?!

NOOOOOOOOOO! She is to young!

She has only been with us a day and someone took her innocence!!!!

I heard the door open but I was still too shocked to move.

"Hyung? Are you alright?" Yesung asked me.

I glared at him.

"What did you do to Misun?" I asked coldly.

"We played with my turtles." He said a confused expression on his face.

They were only playing with his turtles.

Thank Shisus!

I didn't want to be sent to jail for killing one of my members.

"Ok, make sure the door is open whenever you are in any of their rooms, alright Misun?" I asked her.

"Uhm sure I can." She said.

As I was walking away I heard Misun ask Yesung.

"Do you think he thought we were doing bad stuff?" She asked innocently.

"Probably, our leader is weird." Yesung replied.

I will tell her tomorrow, right now I need to sleep. I thought heading into my room.

 

~Misun POV~

"Thanks for everything Yesung." I said smiling at him.

"You are so much fun! None of the others ever want to play with me, become my official playmate, okay?" He asked me smiling brightly.

"Sure, but head to bed I'm sure you guys have schedules in the morning." I said gently nudging him towards his room.

"Alright, night my turtles Umma!" He said hugging me and going back into his room.

I walked into the living room and saw Zhou Mi seated on the couch flipping through channels.

"Hey Suni, you slept for a while." He said glancing at me.

"Yeah, did those kids write out the sentences?" I asked as I sat down next to him.

"Yeah I put them on the fridge, Henry wrote his in English and Sungmin wrote his in Japanese." He said.

"Thanks, my back hurts." I stated rubbing my lower back.

"Well you did sleep for several hours hunched over." He said laughing slightly.

I slapped him playfully on the arm and looked at what he was watching.

Star King reruns, well at least it is better than Pucca.

"You better take care of yourself or you will get sick. Don't get sick because I like your cooking better than Ryeowook's." He said smiling at me.

"Thanks Mimi. I'm heading off to bed, I have a lot of stuff to get done tomorrow." I said getting ready to stand up.

"Wait! Can you just sit with me?" He asked with pleading eyes.

I sat back down and stared at the tv.

I saw Mimi's eyes close and his breathing slow down as he drifted to sleep.

 Feeling really drowsy, my eyes slowly closed and I fell off to sleep too.

"Aish, This girl. First you fall asleep at the table and now next to Zhou Mi. You do have a bed, ya know." I heard someone say.

I felt my body being picked up and carried to my room.

I was too tired to open my eyes and see who it was.

I was laid down on my bed and covered with my blankets.

"Sleep Well." They said kissing my forehead lightly before leaving.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any guesses on who put her in bed? Hmm I still wonder who she will end up with. Oh well guess I'l just have to see what happens! ;)