Birthday Surprise!

When My Life Changed

~Mystery Person POV~

Today is Misun's birthday.

I'll send her a text later.

Hope she remembers me.

 

~Misun's POV~

I heard my phone singing the birthday song.

Rolling over I hit it with my hand making it shut up.

Yeah, so today is my Birthday, My 17th birthday.

Should I feel any different on this day?

A lot has happened since mum and dad died.

Even though it has only been a few weeks I feel like its been a year.

Is this a bad thing?

I got out of bed and saw a sticky note on my lamp.

MiSun,

We had some errands to run and Tae-woo said he was going to visit some old friend. We will be back later.

Luv, Your guys!

So they forgot my birthday?

I thought at least Tae oppa would have remembered.

Oh well guess I'll just have to clean the house.

Getting up and putting some lounge pants on I headed to the rooms.

Eunhyuk hid all of his items last night so I wont be finding any of that stuff.

That kid is really weird.

First I find his....things then he ties me up to feed me soup while half nekkid.

Oh what a fun life I have!

I started with the back rooms and worked my way forward.

I had the Bonamana album on repeat and occasionaly changed it to Wei Chen or Ft island.

I completed the bedrooms around 6pm and had started on the living room when the front door banged open.

Could these boys ever open anything without breaking something.

Yesterday Sungmin was attempting to get the lid off a pickle jar but ended up breaking the jar spilling the contents everywhere.

Guess who cleaned that mess up.

"Mi!!!! Where are you!?!?!?!" Tae-woo yelled running past me and down the hall.

"Oppa! I'm back here!" I yelled waving at him.

He turned around and shoved me in my bedroom as Leeteuk walked in carrying a bag.

Leeteuk passed the bag off to me and told me to put it on.

Going into my room and shutting the door I opened the bag and found a sundress.

I bet neither of the boys in the hall picked this out.

I pulled it on and grabbed a pair of sandels from my closet before walkeing out of my room.

"Oppas where are we going?" I asked confused.

"It's your birthday! So your two amazing oppas are taking you to dinner." Tae said while Leeteuk smiled.

"You guys didn't forget?" I asked, surprised.

They shook their heads and grabbed my hands pulling me out the door.

Suddenly it went dark ad I felt something around my head.

"Yah! Who put a blind fold on me!?!" I yelled as they put me in the back seat.

"You aren't allowed to see where dinner is!" Leeteuk said as he started the car.

Why is Leeteuk driving!?!?!

Well Tae-woo isn't any better of a driver.

I felt like I was going to die!

Did they pity him and just give him liscense?

There is no way he passed a driving test!

I grabbed onto anything I could find.

Which ended up being Tae-woo's hair since I couldn't see.

"LEETEUK! I"M DRIVING HOME!" I yelled.

The car jerked to a stop and i heard the doors open.

I felt someone's hands grab my arm and pull me out of the car.

I'm sure this looks like a reverse kidnapping scene.

"C'mon Sissy! Let's eat!" Tae said pulling me along.

I felt another pair of hands go to the back of my head and untie the mask.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNI!!!" They guys shouted as they jumped out of everywhere.

Everyone was there even Nari, Shindong's girlfriend and even Melli and Jihoo!

The park we were at was decorated with lights and streamrs.

I ran over to my two best friends and hugged them tighlty.

"Mi! Long time no see!" Melli shouted and hugged me first.

"Don't hog Mi! She is mine too!" Jihoo shouted and tore me away from Melli and hugged me tightly.

"I've missed you guys!" I said laughing.

I heard someone clear their throat from behind me.

Turning around I saw several very annoyed guys.

"Forget us?" Sungmin asked a smile forming.

I ran over and gave him a hug before going around hugging everyone.

I got to Yesung and he pulled me in for a tight hug and kissed the top of my head.

"Happy Birthday!" He said softly.

"DID YOU JUST KISS HER HEAD!?!?!" Leeteuk and Tae-woo yelled from across the park.

I rolled my eyes beofre going back over to Melli and Jihoo.

We all hung around for a while and I opened my presents from everybody.

Leeteuk got me a diary, Tae-woo got me hamburger helper and a necklace from mom (which made me start to tear up), Ryeowook got me all of Super Juniors albums (Even the sub-groups), Sungmin got me a guitar, Henry got me a violin and said we should play together, Yesung got me a turtle necklance, Zhou Mi got me some cute outfits, Eunhyuk found me a monkey phone charm, Donghae got me a blanket with tons of fish on it, Shindong and Nari got me a panda hoodie, Kyuhyun bought me a starcraft game and told me he would teach me how to play, Heechul bought me pink pjs with Cinderella on them, Siwon bought me a cross necklace, Melli got me a whole bunch of DBSK, JYJ, and TVXQ albums, and Jihoo bought me a 2NE1 and Miss A album.

We stayed around for a little longer and Kyuhyun attempted to hit on Melli only to get rejected causing everyone of us to die laughing.

When it was finally time to leave Melli and Jihoo promised to call me so we could hang out.

I drove home, not trusting any of these boys with the car.

When we got home Yesung helped me carry all of my birthday gifts inside and into my room.

"Thanks for helping me Yesung." I said, smiling as we walked into my room.

He looked at me, and looked like he was about to pass out.

"It's no problem. I hope you had a wonderful birthday." He said with a yawn.

"You should head to bed, you look beat." I sadi taking my bags from his hands.

"I'm a little tired. Good night Suni. Sleep well, luv you." He said bringing me in for a tight hug before walking out.

I sighed as he walked away.

He is so innocent looking when he is sleepy.

My phone beeped from my bedside table, where I had left it when I ran out today.

Grabbing it I saw I had a voicemail message.

I hit play and listened to it.

"Hey Misun! Its me, I hope you haven't forgotten me! Well I remembered that today's your birthday, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! Feel free to call me anytime! Oh and I'm coming back to Korea for a couple days and I wanted to see if you wanted to catch up, I miss seeing you everyday. Well alright, hope you call me! Bye Misun!"

The message ended and I stood dead still.

Oh. My. Gosh.

Hangeng!

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oki doki! chapter 13! I feel that the number 13 and the number 15 should be lucky! I claim them as my lucky numbers! along with 5!