Meeting the Boys

When My Life Changed

I stood there still shocked. Not knowing what to say.

Another boy man walked up to the front door.

"Hyung* is she okay?" asked the guy.

"Maybe she is a fan of ours and is shocked to see us." Another boy said walking up to the door.

'These guys are famous? I've never seen them before.' I thought.

Even though my father worked for SM I never listened to any of their artists. I am a big fan of Beast, FT Island and 2PM.

They are the only idols from Korean I like to listen to.

One of the boys waved a hand in front of my face.

"Hello? Are you a fan of ours?" The guy, Leeteuk, asked.

"You guys are famous? I haven't seen you." I said while looking at the boys blankly.

There were at last eight now gathered in the hall.

I hope to goodness there are not more in there.

"Hyung, she doesn't know us! Her father worked for the company, how does she not know us!?" Another monkey looking boy said.

If there are going to be a lot of them, I am going to give them nicknames, his will be monkey.

"Uhm do you mind if I come in now? I'm kind of tired and my legs are starting to hurt." I asked as they all stood there not saying anything.

Since no one said no I shoved passed them and into the hall.

I walked down the hall to I cam to a room which I assumed was their living room.

I saw a boy with a laptop seated next to a very femine looking guy on the couch. Another guy was in a chair flipping through what looked to be a fashion magazine.

I walked over to the only empty chair and sat down.

The boys from the door had followed me and sat down at my feet as if I was about to read them a story.

"So uhm... Who are you guys?" I asked them.

They all stood up, even the ones seated on the couch, and shouted.

"We are SUPER JUNI-ORYEO!"

I jumped in my seat, not expecting them to shout.

Super Junior.. Super Junior.. are they the ones who looked really angry in that one music video?

I thought dad said there were 13 of them.

I only see 12, Maybe one is in their room.

"Maybe we should introduce ourselves one by one." They boy with the laptop said, not looking away from his game.

"Good Idea, I'm the leader Leeteuk. We met at the door." Leeteuk said with a smile, I noticed he had an adorable dimple.

"I'm Heechul. Your lucky you are not prettier than me." The femine guy on the couch said looking me up and down.

"Don't mind him, I'm Donghae and this is Eunhyuk." Said a fishy looking boy who was standing by the monkey boy.

"I'm Shindong, I hope you cook well" Said a chubby looking boy who was texting on his phone.

"I'm Yesung and this is Ddangkoma, I hope you will take good care of us." Said an odd looking boy who was holding a cute turtle.

"I'm Sungmin and the kid with his eyes glued to the laptop is Kyuhyun." Said a cute boy standing behind the laptop boy.

"I'm Siwon." A very tall and handsome guy said smiling poliietly.

"I'm Ryeowook, You have no idea how happy I am that you are living here!" Said a short boy embracing me in a hug.

"I am Henry and he is Zhou Mi, We are just in Super Junior M." Said a chubby cheeked boy who was pointing over at the guy reading the, what I confirmed to be, fashion magazine.

I sat there with my eyes wide.

I am really going to be living with guys.

Not one guy but 12!

This is insane! What is that old man thinking?

I am 99% sure that there is a law against this!

"Would you mind telling us about yourself? All we were given was your name." Leeteuk said, what is he their mother?

"Uhm sure. I'm 16 years old, about to turn 17. My parents were hit by a drunk driver and were killed. I love to dance. I know martial arts. I never really listened to music from SM. I'm a big fan of Beast, FT Island and 2PM. I have won some cooking competitions. I love to watch movies, except scary ones. My favorite animals are Pandas, Kolas and Turtles. My favorite color is blue. I'm scared of thunder storms and spiders. Uhmmm... Thats about it." I said just listing random facts about myself.

"Ddangkoma! You are one of her favorite animals! We will definatly be her favorites in the house!" Yesung shouted jumping up and hugged his turtle.

"How can your father work for music company and you not even like their music?" Heechul asked.

"I just never got into your music, plus I listen to more Chinese, Japanese and Taiwanese music than Korean." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh so then I take it you like animes?" asked Eunhyuk.

"I love them!" I said excitedly.

"Have you ever been to SM?" Heechul asked again.

"Yes I have, My father had to eat." I said.

I would always take my father lunch when I could. I would love making his lunch and then seeing his face when I would come in with the lunch box. He loved when I would make him American meals. Since my mother was American she taught me how to cook many of their dishes while dad taught me how to cook Korean dishes. I would always switch it up and make him different countries meals too. But now that he isn't here I wont be able to do that.

I felt a tear slide down my cheek just thinking about my father.

Leeteuk handed me a tissue.

"It'll all be okay." He said patting my hand.

He really is like a mother.

I bet he was the one yelling for them to get their dirty boxers out of the hall.

"Thank you." I said giving a shy smile.

"You have us now!" Sungmin shouted as he thre his arms around me for a hug.

Leeteuk pulled Sungmin off me.

"No skinship with her!" Leeteuk scolded Sungmin.

Sungmin hung his head and looked like a wounded puppy as he sat back down.

I laughed at their behavior, it was really cute.

My laugh turned into a yawn and I lookd around to see if the othr guys wer tired or if it was just me.

"It's almost 10, we have schedules early tomorrow. We should all get some sleep." Leeteuk said.

I stood up, realizing I had no idea which room was mine I looked over at Leeteuk.

"What room is mine and what time do you all have to leave by?" I asked him.

"Your room is down the hall and 2 doors from the end, we put all your bags and boxes in there. We need to leave by 8 am, why do you ask?" He asked me as we walked down the hall.

"No reason." I said quickly before walking into my room.

I saw all my boxes pilled up around the room.

Seeing a bed, I instantly fell on it.

My body was tired and my legs hurt from standing so much today.

I leaned over and took a picture out of my back pack.

It was the picture of my parents, my mom's parents, me and my brother all sitting on the porch of my grandparents farmhouse, where my brother was now staying so he could study abroad. He was there before mom and dad died and couldn't come back quick enough for the funeral. Being a big bad freshman in college got to him, so now he hardly calls or writes me. But I know he loves me, he just focuses on his studies.

I wonder how he would feel knowing his little sister was now living with 12 grown men.

I placed the picture on my nightstand and sat my phone alarm for 6:30.

I wanted to make them an American breakfast, to thank them for welcoming me into their home.

Changing into my pajamas, shorts and a tee shirt, I crawled into bed.

As I was about to flip the light off there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I called out, my head peeking out from under the covers.

"Misun, I just wanted to say sleep well. I didn't get to say much tonight so maybe we can hang out tomorrow and get to know each other more." Henry said peeking his head inside my door.

"Thank you, Sleep well too! I would love to hang out with you tomorrow." I said smiling at him.

"Cool, Good night." He said before shutting my door.

His Korean sounded a little hesitant.

He said he and that Zhou Mi guy are in Super Junior M, I wonder what that is.

Oh well, I can always ask tomorrow.

Maybe living and working here wont be all that bad.

I turned my light off and headed into dreamland.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better than today.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Hyung is older brother when spoken from a male in case you didn't know.

Alrighty, here is the second chapter! Thank you for reading! I love seeing comments too :)