Why Me?

When My Life Changed

I had the most sleepless night last night.

Still not believing that Hangeng, the guy who quit his job, is coming back to Korea for a few days.

He was the only person at dad's work I liked talking too.

I'm just so happy he wasn't one of those big headed idols like I live with now.

Come to think of it he never really told me what he did at SM....

Rolling out of bed and landing on the floor with a thump was how I started my morning.

"YAH! Misun, you should actually clean today!" Heechul yelled through my door as he was walking past.

Sighing, I stood up and pulled a hoodie on over my Cinderella pjs.

Heading out into the hall, Most of the boys were getting ready to head out.

Yesung and Ryeowook walked over to me once they saw I was standing there.

"You don't need to clean every room just the kitchen, living room and bathroom. They get dirty easy." Ryeowook said with a smile before pulling on his dhoes and heading for the door.

"I hate to ask you but would you feed Ddangkoma too? I woke up late." Yesung said shyly.

"Yah! If you can't take care of him, I'll take him away." I joked.

"You wouldn't do that!??" He yelled and looked up quickly.

"Of course not! Now go, I don't need you to be late for anything." I said as I shoved him towards the door.

He laughed and pulled me in for a hug before leaving.

"Bye Suni! See you later!" He said to me before racing down the hall to catch up to the others.

I shut the door and looked towards the mess I needed to clean.

How could boys that were hardly home make such a mess? 

Deciding I should feed Ddangkoma first I walked towards Yesung's room.

Once he was fed, I thought it would be best to start with the least biggest room.

I headed towards the bathroom with a bucket and rag in hand.

Pushing open the door, I didn't notice anyone else in there until I started cleaning the bathtub.

Which was a good 20 minutes after I started.

I turned towards the bathtub and saw a Eunhyuk asleep.

What. The. Heck!?!?!?!

First, how did I not notice this to begin with?

Second, Who falls asleep in a bathtub? Doesn't he know that he could drown?

Third, Why wasn't the door locked?

Fourth, OH MY INNOCENT EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I screamed like a little girl and dropped my rag on the ground.

Eunhyuk's eyes snapped open and looked over at me then down at himself.

His face went beat red.

Why does all the y things have to happen with him?

I was to stunned to move and my mouth was open.

It's not like I saw anything but the thought of having been with a man for over 20 minutes was more than a little disturbing.

"Suni, can you please turn around so I can get out?" He asked with a nervous stutter.

Immediately, I turned around and hid my blushing cheeks.

I heard the splash of water behind me and I guessed that was him removing himself from the tub.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Eunhyuk in front of me with a towel around his waist.

"Y-You didn't see a-anything right?" He asked

I shook my head and moved to rush past him.

He blocked my way and I looked up at him with huge, scared eyes.

Was he going to tie me down again?

"Please don't tell the others about this.  I almost got killed the last time." He said with a shy smile.

"I wont, just go put clothes on."  I said before running out of the bathroom.

This always happens to me doesn't it?

I can't live with normal people.

I have to live with a guy who ties me to my bed and sleeps in bathtubs.

What's next?

One of the members confessing their love to me while in piggy pjs?

Like that would ever happen with my brothers around.

I sat down on the couch and stared blankly at the tv still stunned to find a Eunhyuk.

Hearing steps from the hall I looked up and saw him walking out with just sweat pants on.

No shirt just sweat pants.

When I said put some clothes on I meant make sure I couldn't see an skin at all.

Who knew such a skinny kid could have abs. o.O

He must work out.

He saw me staring at his muscles and blushed,

I looked away quickly as I felt the couch move,

He must have sat down next to me.

I peeked over at him and saw him pulling a t-shirt on.

Thank Gosh!

"I'm really sorry." He said.

"It's ok." I mumbled.

I looked over at him as he gave me his gummy smile.

Wow he can go from passed out freak to adorable little kid within seconds.

No one else shall know about today.

Unless Eunhyuk does something weird to me again.

Then I will get revenge! >:D

Maybe I should stop hanging out with Kyuhyun.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is a weird chapter................ Misun doesn't know Hnageng was in Super Junior btw! She just knows he worked fro SM. She isn't exactly observant of cd covers either. I really like Hangeng hehehe and Heechul and everyone else hahahaha but I'm thinking Kibum should pop up sometime. He has an amazing smile ^^ How is it going so far? Are ya'll still liking it/?