The Start

When My Life Changed

As I sat by my parents newly dug grave, I felt it begin to rain.

Starting today I wouldn't wake up to my parents.

Starting today my life would be different.

"Misun, we should get going now. It's going on 8pm." My dad's former boss, Lee Soo-Man, said.

Drying my eyes, I began walking towards where he stood by his car.

A man dressed in black met me half way and held an umbrella over my head.

When I reached Mr. Lee, he embraced me in a hug.

"Don't worry. They are in a better place now. Even if it is sooner than we would have liked." He spoke softly, attempting to comfort me.

I only nodded not saying anything.

He lead me towards his black SUV. I slid into the back seat next to him as the driver in the front started the car.

Mr. Lee was the founder of SM entertainment, the place my father had worked for sixteen years.

When he found out my parents had been killed in a car accident, he promised he would find a place for me to work and live.

So this morning I packed up all my belongings before the funeral and he had them moved to my new home.

It was odd knowing that I was now an orphan.

As we drove along the highway Mr. Lee explained my job to me.

"You are going to work as the maid to one of the boy groups from the company. You will be in charge of cooking, cleaning, and doing the shopping. You will also be staying with them. I give you permission to hurt them if they are ever rude to you. Your father once told me that you know several martial arts. That may come in handy with these boys. They act like a bunch of five year olds. I bought you a phone, I didn't know if you had one or not and I want to b able to check on you. I programmed all the numbers you will need, my number and the groups numbers." Mr Lee said.

He handed me a simple teal phone, all it seemed capable of was calling, texting and taking pictures.

I nodded and looked out the window.

We passed large apartment buildings and small shops.

"We are here." The driver said as he opened my door.

I got out and looked at the huge building before me.

My new life was waiting for me several floors up.

Mr. Lee got out and walked over to me, pulling me in for another hug.

"I have some work I need to do so I wont be able to take you up. You are like a daughter to me, so if any of those boys touch I'll beat them up." He said smiling at me.

"Thank you, this all means so much to me. I don't know how I could ever repay you for all that you've done for me." I said smiling back.

"Just take care of yourself and my boys and that will be enough for me. Good-bye Misun." He said before getting back in the car and driving off.

I looked back at the building and sighed.

'This is where my life will change.' I thought as I walked towards the building.

"Miss Moon. Your going to want to go to the fifteenth floor and it will be door 150." The door man said as I walked in. 

I nodded and walked towards the elevator.

Pressing the button for floor 15 I waited for the ding to let me know I had arrived.

I heard the ding sound just as the doors slid open.

I walked up to door 150 and heard yelling on the inside.

"Boys, Get the underwear out of the hall!" a voice shouted.

"Stop playing Starcraft and do something!"

"Stop telling me what to do and you do something!"

"Aish! She will be here any moment and I don't want some ones dirty boxers on the floor in front of the door!"

I stood there listening to the yelling before I finally knocked.

I heard complete silence on the other side of the door.

"Guys I think she is here!" Someone whispered loudly.

I knocked again, growing impatient.

Several locks clicked before the door slowly opened.

I saw a guy slightly taller than me holding the door open.

"Hello! You must be Misun. I'm Park Jung-su, but please call me Leeteuk everyone does." The boy said.

I just stood there stunned.

I thought Mr. Lee was kidding when he said I would be living with guys.

I guess he wasn't.

He looks way older than me.

What do I do?!

Is this even legal?

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is the first chapeter. I promise they will get longer! Here is a small gift I hope you will forgive me for the shortness of this chapter.