Chapter 14

Everything Unexpected

"BOO!!"

Hoseok jumped, letting out a screech and almost dropping his bike when someone grabbed his shoulder and boomed in his ear. He whirled his head back, "WHAT TH..." 

... Only to find your face inches from his and your lips softly let out warm air next to his ear. Your long lashes fluttered as you blinked, and your cheeks were stained pink from the cold. 

His heart drummed loudly in his chest, only partially due to the fright. Why is it suddenly so hard to breath?

Before he could react, you bursted out laughing and pulled away, leaving him missing your warmth. Seeing the smile brightening up your whole face left his heart swelling in content. "Yah! How was that funny?" 

Before you could answer, though, Hoseok heard someone yelling from behind, "YAH! ________ YOU LITTLE PIECE OF !!"

He looked up, and to his surprise, he saw a gorgeously foreign girl running towards them while yelling in English. She wore a brown leather jacket with a pink soft scarf, skinny blue jeans, and knee high heeled boots. Her chocolate brown curly hair bounced with her every movement, and her voice was sweet and bright. 

"YOU BETTER PRAY I DON'T CATCH YO-" She was shouting another phrase when she abruptly froze solid mid-sentence, and her expression was a mixture of astonishment and looking like she just swallowed a fly as she caught his gaze. She just stood there in the middle of the clearing in front of the school, her eyes wide and mouth agape. 

Hoseok grinned as he scoffed; he'd seen that expression enough times to learn it was one that their fans made whenever they saw the BTS members by coincident. This can't be who ________'s friend is, can she?

But then again she knew your name, so...

"Yep," Hoseok felt you pad him on the shoulder as you confirmed, "that's your hardcore fan number one right there." 

"I never knew you have a friend who's an ARMY," he turned to you and replied, raising his brow. 

"Well DUH!" You retorted. "How else was I able to be at your concert then?! I didn't even like BTS back then!" 

It if we're anyone else, they'd take your remark as an offense, but Hoseok's eyes suddenly brightened at the sound of that. Wasn't... Does that mean she likes us now? Like me now?

He turned to look at the foreign girl in an attempt to hide the grin that he couldn't manage to wipe from his face. In the distance, your friend fixed her fair and clothes anxiously before walking towards them, a lot more graceful and with a sweet smile this time. 

"That was some grand entrance you had there," you teased as she came closer. Hoseok saw her blush furiously as she retorted, "oh shut up will you?!" 

You simply scoffed, smiling. "Hoseok, this is my best friend Sandy," you turned to him and introduced. "We met when we were at elementary school in the States, and she's been living in Korea for about four years." You then tired to her,"and San... Well, you don't need an introduction do you?" 

Hoseok turned and looked at Sandy. Upon closer look, she was even prettier: wide grey eyes, long curly lashes, some freckles across the center of her face that only added to her cuteness, delicate lips, and straight white teeth. Her soft hair flowed gracefully down her back like a waterfall of chocolate, and despite the layers of clothing, he could tell that she had a great body, curvy and voluminous in all the right places.

Seeing such a gorgeous girl was enough for most guys to start drooling and getting a nosebleed, and to be honest, it did make Hoseok's heart skip a beat, and for some reason he hated himself for it. Out of instinct, he ed out his hand and greeted cheerfully, "nice to meet you!" 

To his surprise, however, Sandy froze and simply stated at his outstretched hand with open in pure shock. He frowned as her gaze went between his face and his hands several times, as if not believing he actually wanted to shake hands with her. She's a fan alright, Hoseok rolled his eyes in his mind, an over-dramatic one, too. 

After what seemed like a long while, Sandy finally reached out hesitantly, slightly flinching as she touched his hand. Their hands had barely grasped before she pulled away and almost squeaked in excitement. Even though he tried to be understanding that she was just an excited fan getting the chance to see her idol, the fact that Sandy was making such a big deal out of a single handshake was a major turnoff for Hoseok. 

"Well now that's out of the way," Hoseok was glad you decided to intervene and pull Sandy away as you interrupted your friend's fangirling, "shall we go in before I freeze my off?"

Hoseok seconded the notion and the three of you walked into the school. For some reason Sandy ended up walking between you and him, and he tried not to look disappointed. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: 

Sorry guys this is so short T^T T^T T^T I'm in the mist of squeezing my brain juices out...