Author's Note

Everything Unexpected

What's up guys~~ long time no talk ;) I just wanted to tell you guys about a few things that's going on and such...

Okay first of all, I'm sorry to say this, but I have to tell you guys: BE PREPARED FOR A HIATUS. It's not that I have other stuff to do, but lately I've been running out of inspiration and ideas T^T T^T but I promise I'll continue to write and prepare for the comeback~ :D 

The second thing I want to talk about is the story itself. As you probably noticed, Everything Unexpected involves BTS and Kpop a lot less than most of the other fanfics that you have probably read, and the truth is I want to keep it this way. The main motivation that I had when I started writing this fanfic is I wanted to depict what's happening in my real life in a less realistic way, and it just so happened I discovered BTS at around the same time and were immediately drawn to them. So then I thought, why not combine the two together and exercise my imagination? And thus this fanfic is born. The story is a lot closer to my life than it may seem, and this is why I don't want to include too much of the band in it. 

With that said, I completely understand if you guys grow bored of the story and decide to ditch it; I mean, I can't force you to be interested in my life or anything. The main reason why you decided to continue reading is because of BTS and J-Hope, right? 

But anyway, aside from that, I'm pretty happy with how the story is turning out, and I'm pretty sure I'm not quitting it just yet. So I'm going to continue with the story, but maybe not update as frequently. If you guys want, you're welcome to stick around and continue reading :) who knows? I might even start a new fanfic where Kpop idols are more involved in! 

In the mean time, if you guys want to catch up with me, comment more on the story~~ or better yet, friend me and we can chat about Kpop!!