§ | This Story

Fantasies and Daydreams [story collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: 60 Seconds – Kim Sunggyu

Pairing: MyungYeol

Lyrics

(for Ubelongtome)

 

Myungsoo was strolling down the street with his camera, taking a picture every now and then. A tree trapped in the concrete, a cat slinking along the gutter. He placed his eye against his camera before lifting it up and looking at everything through the lenses.

Myungsoo directed his camera towards the front window of a cafe where he saw a boy cleaning the glass. And before he knew it, Myungsoo pressed the button and the click of the shutter sounded as a picture was taken. Myungsoo slowly lowered the camera as he continued to stare at the boy wiping the window. The other had a beautiful smile which was radiating despite the mundane task he was doing. The fringe of the boy's black hair fell into his eyes as he worked.

Suddenly the boy turned his head and when their eyes met, Myungsoo couldn't help but let out an inaudible gasp. Those wide brown eyes were the most stunning pair of eyes he'd ever seen and Myungsoo could feel himself getting lost in them already.

The boy flashed Myungsoo a shy but dazzling smile, cheeks dusted a light pink, before disappearing from sight.

~

"I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry Myungie but everything h-hurts." Sungyeol managed to choke out as he looked down, desperately trying to wipe the tears that were falling non-stop down his face.

Myungsoo felt his own eyes sting as he stared at the crying

Please log in to read the full chapter