§ | When A Man Is In Love

Fantasies and Daydreams [story collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: Man In Love – Infinite

Pairing: MyungJong

Lyrics

(for Reene777)

 

A huff of annoyance filled the bathroom as a boy stared intently at his reflection in the mirror while trying to flatten a piece of hair. He had tried everything, from wetting his hair to gel, but somehow the stubborn piece of hair just won't listen to him. It still stuck up a bit as the boy dropped his arms, numb from holding them above his head for so long.

"LEE SUNGJONG! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE. GET DOWN HERE NOW!"

Sungjong's mum yelled up the stairs. Sungjong sighed, giving up on his hair, before shouting back.

"I'll be right there mum!"

With that Sungjong rushed into his room; he still hadn't got into his uniform yet. Sungjong dressed quickly, pulling on his black trousers and shrugging on his crisp white shirt. He finished his neat look with a black tie that had his school's crest embroidered in the middle and a black blazer with white edges. Taking one last look at himself in his floor length mirror, Sungjong picked his bag up and hurriedly made his way out.
~
Leaning against a stone wall, just inside the school gates, Myungsoo shifted impatiently as he waited for his boyfriend. His boyfriend. Myungsoo's face lit with a stupid grin just at the mere thought.

"What are you smiling about by yourself?"

Myungsoo's smile widened even more as Sungjong popped into his line of vision. Immediately he reached out and

Please log in to read the full chapter