∞ | Anything For You

Fantasies and Daydreams [story collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: Haru Haru – Big Bang

Pairing: WooSoo

Lyrics

 

*these first few drabbles were written like 2 years ago and were my first attempts at drabble writing so…

**this was based more on the mv than the lyrics.

~

Myungsoo was walking through the mall when he saw them. Woohyun and Sungkyu. They were holding hands and laughing and... Basically looking like a happy couple. Myungsoo felt his heart breaking but he didn't show it. He walked past the pair without a second glance.

He just wanted Woohyun to be happy. Even if that happiness didn't include him. Even if it meant he was in pain. They used to be inseparable but now... They never talked. They acted as if they were strangers to each other.

Every day it went past like this. With Myungsoo becoming duller every day. Little did he know Woohyun was experiencing as much. Woohyun still loved Myungsoo but he couldn't express that love. Because he was dying slowly. Woohyun had an incurable illness which was killing him. Woohyun didn't want Myungsoo to have to go through the heart break of losing a loved one so he wanted to break it off early.

However it seemed that didn't exactly reduce the pain. Sunggyu knew what Woohyun wanted to do so he helped him. He promised Woohyun not to tell Myungsoo about this, ever, but Sunggyu couldn't stand Myungsoo and Woohyun slowly breaking into pieces.

So on the day Woohyun was set to have surgery, with only 10% chanc

Please log in to read the full chapter