§ | Because You're My Destiny

Fantasies and Daydreams [story collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: Destiny – Infinite

Pairing: DongYeol

Lyrics

(for Largamente)

 

Dongwoo stood in the middle of the living room, hands by his side and unmoving. His head was turned to the side, staring at the white wall as he fought to keep his tears from falling.

In front of him, a distraught Sungyeol was kneeling with hands clutching onto the front of Dongwoo's t-shirt. The male was looking up at Dongwoo with red eyes, tears streaming out non-stop.

"I'm sorry. Dongwoo please don't leave. Please don't go." Sungyeol was near hysterics as he shook the other, begging.

Dongwoo didn't move, letting himself to be shaken. He didn't want to do this either but he just couldn't take it anymore.

"I'll change. I promise. I'll quit and switch workplaces. Please, give me one more chance Dongwoo." Sungyeol really meant every word he said. Because even if it didn't seem like it, he just couldn't live without Dongwoo.

"S-sorry Sungyeol." Dongwoo finally whispered softly. He turned his head slowly to look down at the crying boy.

"I’ve just… had enough."

Then using a huge amount of self-control, Dongwoo pulled his shirt free from Sungyeol's grasp. With a final look at the one he loved, Dongwoo turned and walked out of the apartment. Sungyeol scrambled up to follow the other but stopped in front of the door, frozen as his tears continued to flow.

 

ONE YEAR LATER

On a bright sunny day Sungyeol was we

Please log in to read the full chapter