§ | Torn

Fantasies and Daydreams [story collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: No. 9 – T-ARA

Pairing: MyungGyu/ WooSoo

Lyrics

(for teenagegirl07)

 

“Myungsoo?”

A broken whisper leaves Sunggyu’s lips as he watches the handsome man exit the club with somebody else on his arm. The pair walks past Sunggyu, all giggles and secret touches, not noticing the one whose heart was breaking into a million pieces.

Sunggyu watches them go with tears in his eyes. When Myungsoo had told him, let’s take a break, Sunggyu didn’t know it actually meant, let’s break up. The thought of not being with Myungsoo had never even crossed his mind.

It’s true, during the last few months of their relationship all they ever did was argue and fight. But wasn’t that something that happened to every couple? No relationship could be smooth forever. Wasn’t it the ups and downs that brought you closer? Weren’t you supposed to make it through the dark times together? So why was Myungsoo abandoning him like he was nothing?

Were all those sweet words and loving touches a lie? A lie so Sunggyu would love no body else? If so, it worked. Because Sunggyu was so helplessly in love with Myungsoo. The one and only person who could make Sunggyu happy, make him feel like he was the whole world.

~

Sunggyu was walking aimlessly through the streets when he bumped into someone. Looking up, he was surprised to see it was Myungsoo. The other seemed equally as surprised to see him but also regretful? The two of them stared at each other for a minute before Myungsoo looked down, clearing his throat.

Please log in to read the full chapter