∞ | Don't Look Into My Eyes And Lie Again

Fantasies and Daydreams [story collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: Something – Girl’s Day

Pairing: WooGyu

Lyrics

 

The front door clicked and Woohyun came stumbling through the dark. Sunggyu jumped up from where he was sitting, on the couch in the living room. Flipping the lights on, Sunggyu was met with the sight of a tipsy Woohyun. The other’s clothes were crumpled and his hair was messy.

The bright light pierced Woohyun’s vision and he swayed as he squeezed his eyes shut. Sunggyu rushed to hold his boyfriend upright, worry filling him. However that worry was replaced with confusion, and a sinking feeling, as the smell of foreign cologne reached his nose.

“Woohyun?” Sunggyu called tentatively as he manoeuvred them onto the couch.

Woohyun groaned before opening his eyes slowly.  He straightened up and looked at Sunggyu before glancing away.

“It’s late. You should go to bed.” Woohyun mumbled before standing and going towards the bedroom.

Sunggyu reached out and caught Woohyun’s wrist before he could take more than a step. Standing up as well, Sunggyu tried to meet Woohyun’s eyes but the latter avoided his eyes.

“Where have you been Woohyun? Why did you come home so late?” Sunggyu asked in a quiet tone.

“Just… went out with colleagues for a drink is all. Let’s sleep now alright.” Woohyun replied, trying to leave but was stopped once again.

Sunggyu sighed, trying to will the frustration and hurt away. It was obvious Woohyun was lying to him

Please log in to read the full chapter