§ | Who Do You Love?

Fantasies and Daydreams [story collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Scenario: When Sungyeol tries to get Woohyun’s attention by saying he likes the lead actress of their drama

Pairing: WooYeol

(for kim_cloud)

 

"Guess what Hyun?" Sungyeol said with a cheerful voice even though he wasn't so happy.

"What?" Woohyun replied back with a disinterested tone.

The two of them were currently resting by the side of the set where they were shooting for Hi School Love On. Staffs were milling about, doing their jobs and their fellow actors were all minding their own business. Sungyeol had nothing to do which was what made him cook up this ridiculous plan of his. He didn't know it yet, but he was definitely going to regret it.

"I think I have a crush on Saeron. Like you know, a real one."

Sungyeol watched Woohyun carefully, gauging his reaction. Woohyun on the other hand paused what he was doing, which was playing around with his phone, and turned his head slowly to stare at Sungyeol.

"Are you for real?" Woohyun asked in a serious tone, keeping his face neutral.

Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows slightly, because he couldn't really decipher Woohyun's reaction, before replying equally as seriously. "Yeah."

After he said that, Sungyeol frowned as Woohyun just stood up and left without so much as a single glance.

~

"Do you still like her?"

Woohyun asked as nonchalantly as possible a few weeks later. Sungyeol, oblivious to the other's feelings only replied with a fervent nod and happy expression. Woohyun scoffed and turned away with a scowl.

"Hey, where are you going Hyun?" Sungyeol called as Woohyun started walking away. Woohyun stopped in his tracks and whipped around to glare at Sungyeol.

"Don't call me that." Woohyun spat out before continuing on his way, leaving a dumbfounded Sungyeol behind.

~

"Hey, Hyun-" Sungyeol began but his sentence and smile was cut off by the other.

"I thought I said to don't call me that. Leave me alone." As soon as he finished talking, Woohyun was walking away once again.

Sungyeol could do nothing but watch the guy he had a real crush on, leave him alone.

Was Woohyun really angry because he said he liked Saeron? Or was it something else? But if it was because of the Saeron thing, why is he angry at me? Does he like Saeron?

At that thought, Sungyeol's heart began twisting in his chest. He could feel his whole world start falling, because he just can't lose Woohyun. Not to a girl, not to anyone.

~

Time passed and life went on. Woohyun and Sungyeol finished filming for their drama. Sungyeol was glad because it meant no more interaction between Woohyun and Saeron. But the downside was Woohyun still kept on ignoring Sungyeol. Sungyeol tried to talk to the other, to tell Woohyun it was a lie

Please log in to read the full chapter