§ | I Won't Stop Loving You (Please Move On)

Fantasies and Daydreams [story collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: Only Tears – Infinite 

Pairing: WooYa/ WooSoo

Lyrics

(for Viluphie and soo_aegi)

 

Woohyun avoided Howon’s eyes, choosing to look down at the ground instead. He didn’t want to do this but he had to. It was better to end this now than later which would just hurt the both of them more.

 

“Let’s,” Woohyun’s voice shook as he forced the words from his lips. “Let’s break up.”

 

Howon was silent. How was he supposed to reply to this? Howon knew this was coming and he knew it was the best option for them two. But that doesn’t mean it didn’t hurt. It hurt so bad.

 

“Seoul is so far from Busan a-and I’ll be really busy so… so…” Woohyun’s tears were finding their way out of his eyes as he tried to reason with Howon. But they both knew Woohyun was trying to convince himself as much as he was trying to convince Howon.

 

Howon stepped forward and pulled Woohyun into a warm embrace. He placed one hand on Woohyun’s head and the other wrapped tightly around Woohyun’s waist. Burying his face into Woohyun’s neck, Howon fought hard to keep his own tears in check.

 

“I know Hyunnie. It’s…” Howon wants to say it’s okay but it really isn’t, so he settles with an, “I understand.” instead.

 

The two of them stay like that for a while, wrapped up in each other’s arms with zero space in between them. Both boys have their eyes closed as they try desperately to forget the reality and pretend it’s just another day in their lives, where they’re cuddling together. But of course you can’t run from reality, not forever at least.

 

“I won’t stop loving you Woohyun.” Howon whispers, pulling Woohyun impossibly tighter against his body.

 

Woohyun can only shake as sobs rack his body at

Please log in to read the full chapter