§ | I Love You

Fantasies and Daydreams [story collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: Real Story – Infinite

Pairing: MyungYeol

Lyrics

(for QeylaFrailea)

 

“Hey Myungie, can I ask you a question?” Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo with wide innocent eyes.

Myungsoo smiled and ruffled Sungyeol’s hair. “Didn’t you just ask one?”

Sungyeol pouts but continues. “Do you love me Myungie?”

At that Myungsoo laughs and answers with a question of his own. “Why do you ask me that every day?”

“Because I want to know. Is it so hard for you to say those three words?” Sungyeol mumbled with a sad expression.

“Do I really have to say it for you to know Yeollie? You should know by now. I’ll love you all day every day for ever.”

~

“Myungie where are you taking me? Can I take it off now?” Sungyeol pestered Myungsoo as he tried to pull of the blindfold. Myungsoo quickly stopped him, however, holding Sungyeol’s hands in his.

“Just be a little more patient Yeollie.” Myungsoo cooed as he led the other forward.

When Myungsoo took off the blindfold and Sungyeol finally got to see where he was, he gasped in pleasant surprise. They were on the roof of a small building. A string of twinkling lights was strung all the way around the railings. A mini red windmill was placed to the side as decoration and in the middle of the space was a large rug with a picnic basket sitting on it.

Sungyeol turned to Myungsoo with a wide grin and bright eyes. He clapped his hands before run

Please log in to read the full chapter