§ | Undeniable (Take Me Back)

Fantasies and Daydreams [story collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: Gotta Be You – 2NE1

Pairing: MyungYeol

Lyrics

(for MyHeaven)

 

Deafening noise filled the room, creating a constant loud hum. The club was big yet Sungyeol felt cramped, surrounded by too many drunken people. The heavy bass was ever present, hitting Sungyeol and vibrating to his core. After getting grinded on for the nth time, Sungyeol finally gave up trying to dance and extracted himself from the tight crowd. He weaved his way through the room until he ended back at the booth his friends occupied.

Actually he was on a blind double date with his best friend. Woohyun had dragged him here because he said Sungyeol 'must move on tonight'. As soon as they arrived at the club Woohyun had pushed him into some almost sleazy looking guy. Sungyeol had escaped to the dance floor and hoped the other guy wouldn't still be there when he got back but unfortunately luck wasn't on Sungyeol's side today.

Sliding into the booth Sungyeol tried not to grimace as the guy, he didn't even bother asking the name of, started to make a move on him. Sungyeol wasn't quite drunk enough for this, wasn't drunk enough to forget about him. So he pushed the guy away and harshly spat out a 'go find someone else to '. Woohyun paid him no attention, busy with his own date for the night.

With a sigh Sungyeol grabbed the closest and strongest looking drink before downing it in one gulp. He cringed slightly as he felt the burn but immediately reached out for more. In no time Sungyeol was feeling the familiar light-headedness that came with being a bit too tipsy. However this time round, Sungyeol just couldn't seem to get him out of his head.

Sungyeol growled in annoyance, as the thoughts wouldn't leave him. All he could think about was his hair, his eyes, his lips, his touch. His adorable dimpled smile and unique laugh. Even the way he so coldly threw Sungyeol away - Sungyeol just couldn't bring himself to hate the other, to move on. Nobody could replace him in Sungyeol's heart and no matter what he did to Sungyeol, Sungyeol will always want to have him back.

Sungyeol felt the couch he was on dip and he looked forward in reflex. He noticed Woohyun was no longer sitting opposite him in the booth and he was now alone. Or not, since it seems somebody just decided to join him. Annoyed that some random was trying something with him again, Sungyeol turned to glare at whoever it was who had sat beside him. Sungyeol froze, however, and his glare dropped away to reveal shock once he got a good look at just who it was that had sat down.

“Myungsoo...” Sungyeol breathed out, barely a whisper.

Myungsoo gave soft smile and replied in his deep, low voice. “Hello Sungyeol.”

Sungyeol stayed silent and had to concentrate on not gaping at the sudden appearance of the other. He didn’t want to show how affected he was just from the sight of Myungsoo again. He resisted the too strong urge to lean into the strong, firm chest of the other.

Myungsoo let o

Please log in to read the full chapter