§ | 24 Hours Are Not Enough

Fantasies and Daydreams [story collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: 24 Hours – Sunmi

Pairing: YaDong

Lyrics

(for satsueki)

 

“I’ll give you twenty four hours. Say your last goodbyes. Because you won’t be seeing him ever again.”

Hoya drove as fast as he could, probably breaking every traffic law that existed, but he couldn’t care less. Time was ticking and he couldn’t waste a single second. Hoya wished it didn’t have to be like this. But reality was, he was the son of the richest businessman in Korea and when said man spoke, everybody had to listen.

Agonising minutes later, Hoya arrived at Dongwoo’s apartment and he jumped out of his car immediately. Not bothering to even turn off the engine, Hoya rushed up the stairs to Dongwoo’s door. He knew his father sent people to follow him so he didn’t need to worry about losing his car. What he was going to lose was Dongwoo. His precious sunshine, his one true love, Jang Dongwoo.

Dongwoo had just finished breakfast when he heard someone banging on his apartment door. Confused and curious, Dongwoo went to open his door, only to be met with a distraught bundle of Hoya. Stumbling backwards as Hoya launched himself onto him, Dongwoo slowly wrapped his arms around the other boy. Hoya was sobbing as he clutched onto Dongwoo like his life depended on it. And it really did. How was Hoya supposed to live with out Dongwoo?

A minute passed before Dongwoo tried to pry Hoya away from him but to no avail. Hoya had no intention to let go of Dongwoo anytime soon. Dongwoo pursed his lips in resignation, shuffling over to shut his apartment door before moving to the couch with Hoya still attached to him. With some force, Dongwoo finally managed to create enough space so he could look into Hoya’s eyes.

Cupping the other’s face, Dongwoo whispered. “What’s wrong Ho-aegi?”

Tears continued to stream down Hoya’s face as he tried to get the words out. “M-my father… He’s sending me away. And he won’t let me s-see you a-again. He arranged a m-marriage for me as well. And he gave me twenty four h-hours… our last twenty four hours t-together.”

Dongwoo was silent as he tried to let everything sink in. His Ho-aegi was going to be taken away from him and they only had twenty four hours left. Dongwoo let his own tears fall as he hugged Hoya. He knew this was coming. This was bound to happen one day. He knew it from the start, since the moment he started falling for the younger. H

Please log in to read the full chapter