§ | Of Stupid Pranks And Induced Confessions

Fantasies and Daydreams [story collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Scenario: Woohyun and Sungyeol pretend they like each other.

Pairing: WooYeol/MyungYeol

(for aluoa14)

 

Woohyun and Sungyeol were the only ones in the dorm as the rest of the members had their own schedules or practice. The two were currently sitting on the couch in the living room watching a random TV show to try to alleviate their boredom. After the umpteenth sigh, Woohyun turns to Sungyeol with his eyes lit up. Sungyeol glances at the other before turning back to the TV.

 

“What sort of stupid idea do you have now?” Sungyeol asked with a roll of his eyes.

 

Woohyun huffed and glared at the side of Sungyeol’s head. “Yah, my ideas are not stupid.”

 

Sungyeol chose to remain silent this time, not wanting to start another one of their silly arguments. Woohyun glares a bit more at Sungyeol before he starts talking with slight excitement.

 

“How about we prank the members when they get back?”

 

This got Sungyeol’s attention. After all him and Woohyun weren’t known as the troublemakers for nothing.

 

“What sort of prank?” Sungyeol asked with interest.

 

Woohyun smirked before shifting closer to Sungyeol. “You and I pretend to be together.”

 

Silence, save for the TV, fills the room and Sungyeol frowns. “That’s your idea? Stupid indeed.”

 

“It’s great! We can annoy the others and plus, didn’t you say you wanted to know if Myungsoo likes you or not?”

 

At that Sungyeol’s face heats up and he turns away from Woohyun. “How is me and you pretending to be together going to help?”
 

Woohyun sighed dramatically. “You’re so slow Sungyeol. Obviously, if Myungsoo does like you he’ll get jealous and then confess and then you two can have your happy ending. I’m helping you here, punk.”

 

~

 

Myungsoo comes back to the dorm from his drama filming and bumps into Hoya and Dongwoo just outside, the two returning from Infinite H schedules. Together the three of them enter the dorm and are shocked when they hear weird noises coming from the living room couch.

 

The three of them stare in surprise as Woohyun straightens up, straddling Sungyeol who attempts to sit up on the couch. Sungyeol’s face is flushed and it goes redder once he sees their audience. Woohyun is smirking as he slowly climbs off Sungyeol and sits properly.

 

“Hey guys.” Woohyun greets nonchalantly while Sungyeol avoids everyone’s eyes.

 

Myungsoo just gapes in disbelief. Was Woohyun and Sungyeol seriously just doing what he thought they were doing?!

 

“Uh… Sorry to interrupt?” Hoya says uncertainly as he exchanges glances with Dongwoo.

 

Woohyun chuckles and sends them a wink while saying, “It’s okay. We had the dorm to ourselves for the whole day so…”

 

Sungyeol inconspicuously elbowed Woohyun in the side for what he was trying to imply but the latter just grinned cheekily. Myungsoo blinked rapidly feeling a whole range of emotions building up inside him. Without a word Myungsoo turned to walk into his room, slamming the door just a tad too hard.

 

~

 

It was dinner time and usually it would be a warzone with every one trying to put as much food into their bowl as possible and then shovelling it into their mouth as quick as possible so they could get seconds. But this night, the members have seemed to forget about their own bowls as they stared at Woohyun and Sungyeol acting extremely strange.

 

Sungyeol was trying to mind his own business and eat his dinner but Woohyun kept trying to feed hi

Please log in to read the full chapter