§ | Remember

Fantasies and Daydreams [story collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: Amazing – Infinite

Pairing: MyungYeol

Lyrics 

(for Statuenick)

 

Myungsoo smiled as he walked down street, the cool breeze blowing softly in his face. The sweet scent of newly bloomed flowers drifted to him and Myungsoo inhaled the smell happily. The sun shone brightly, bathing the world in a warm glow. And Myungsoo, for some reason, just couldn’t keep the wide smile off his face.

But despite all the cheeriness, something was causing Myungsoo discomfort. Myungsoo’s smile slightly faltered as he wondered what was wrong. Something was missing, Myungsoo realised. Something important, something special. However Myungsoo could not, no matter how hard he tried, remember what that something was. In fact, Myungsoo’s head felt all light and fluffy as if he just woke from a dream or maybe as if someone had stolen his memories.

Continuing down the street, Myungsoo’s steps slowed as a tinkling laugh made its way to his ears. Myungsoo turned towards the beautiful sound and immediately his eyes widened, heart thumping rapidly. And with that simple glance, Myungsoo realised what was missing.

There, not far from Myungsoo, stood a handsome and tall male. His long, slightly wavy hair danced in the soft wind with the orange colour glinting under the sun. His face was smooth and white, cheeks a pretty light pink with plump rosy lips.

Myungsoo was missing him. His heart.

“Yeollie!”

At the call the bea

Please log in to read the full chapter