§ | Take Care Of Yourself

Fantasies and Daydreams [story collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: Johnny (ft. Dynamic Duo) – Primary

Pairing: WooYeol

Lyrics

(for tamagomarket)

 

“Hey Yeol, how are you?” Woohyun asked as he watched the tall guy bustle around their dorm kichen.

“Great. But it’s only 4am, why are you up? I know you don’t have any schedules today.” Sungyeol replied as he opened the fridge to pull out a milk carton.

“I wanted to see you. You’ve been so busy these days, I never even see you.”

Sungyeol drank a big gulp of milk before replying. “Sorry Hyun. You know I have to promote with Infinite F and now I got the lead role for Memories of Love. It’s really hectic.”

“I know, I know. I’m happy for you Yeol. But don’t overdo it alright? Your health is most important.” Woohyun said worriedly.

Sungyeol just grinned at Woohyun as he finished downing the milk before chucking it in the bin. Then he walked out hurriedly but not before giving Woohyun a quick hug. Woohyun just sighed as he watched the other run out of the dorm.

~

The days go on and Woohyun finds himself seeing less and less of Sungyeol that he wonders if the other even comes home anymore. In the end he resorts to watching fancams and broadcasts that Sungyeol appears in.

Each time Woohyun watches a new video, he becomes more and more concerned. He can’t tell if it’s the video’s quality or him imagining things but it seems like Sungyeol is getting thinner and thinner. It also seems like the other is less hyper than he usually is and this is all seriously bothering Woohyun.

Then one day Woohyun finally manages to catch Sungyeol in the middle of the night, the other returning from a filming. Sungyeol trudges through the dorm living room with his head down and feet dragging. Woohyun stops him just before he can enter his room.

“Yeol, are you okay? Are you eating properly? When was the last time y

Please log in to read the full chapter