∞ | We'll Meet Again

Fantasies and Daydreams [story collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: Someday – Super Junior

Pairing: MyungYeol

Lyrics

 

They say you don’t realise what you have until you lose it. For Myungsoo that couldn’t have been truer. How deeply he regrets everything now that it’s in the past.

He regrets not realising how much he loved him.

He regrets believing love was overrated and unnecessary.

He regrets letting him go.

 

FLASHBACK

“Myungie! Look at those rings. Aren’t they pretty? We should get them!” Sungyeol calls to Myungsoo with shining eyes and big grin.

Myungsoo glances at the rings Sungyeol were pointing to before rolling his eyes.

“Couple rings? Really Sungyeol?” Myungsoo scoffed, “No way am I ever going to wear one.”

“But don’t you want to show people you’re a couple with me Myungie?” Sungyeol pouted.

“I don’t like these sort of things.”

~

“Myungsoo are you really going?” Sungyeol asked in a sad voice.

“Yes Sungyeol. Aren’t you sick of asking me that again and again?” Myungsoo replied as he continued to pack his stuff, his room becoming barer by the minute.

“What about me?” Sungyeol continued, as his eyes followed Myungsoo’s movements.

“What about you?” Myungsoo retorted without looking at the other.

“You’re just going to leave me here?” Sungyeol’s voice becoming softer by the second but still Myungsoo didn’t pay him any attention.

“I guess so.”

At that Sungye

Please log in to read the full chapter