The Beginning Of The Storm

I Guess It's Over, Is It? (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry, I couldn't update before, between ASTs and ACTs and adding essays and collegue visits well I haven't had time to write or even sleep. I look like a zombie 9 hours of sleep per week are like hell. And about look and shoot If it's ppossible I'll be updating tomorrow including traicion so yeah, I don't have anything more to add Enjoy ^~^

Jadyn POV

I was coaxed into wakefulness not by the sound of my alarm, but by the tingle of puckered lips and sultry breath against my neck.

 

—Time to wake up,— Jessica whispered, her voice scarcely registering through the fog of slumber I’m trapped in.

—I'm up,— I replied, still groggy. I cleared the gritty remainders of sleep from the inner corners of my eyes and focus on the sensation of her on top of me. It’s all the silky smoothness of her hair on my face, mixed with a tropical fruit scent. I ruffled on the bed, peeking at our position. When really hit me. We love each other.

 

"She’s… I’m… Holy ! Last night wasn’t a dream. I didn’t imagine it. It happened. What if it was just the moment? What if she just went with the flow? What if she regrets it? What if this totally s up our friendship forever? Jadyn, you , say something!"

 

—So I haven’t died and gone to heaven, have I? Please tell me this is real.

—Died and gone to heaven, huh? That is so cheesy, —she said with a snigger—. Yes, it’s real.

—Will you pinch me so I can be sure?

—I’ll do better than that,—she said, then kissed my lips.

I laughed when she pulled away.

—I knew this was a dream! You don’t even have bad breath!

She huffed and hit me with a pillow.

—Shut up and hold me, would you?

—Gladly.—I stretched out my arms.

 

She snuggled into me, nuzzling my cheek with her nose.

 

—Can we stay in bed for the rest of the day? I don’t want to move from this spot.

—I would love to, but we have to pick my parents up.

—But you're comfy, —she muttered and squeezed me tight around my waist.

—I’m not going anywhere —I said looking at her—I think we should try being productive today.

—Boo, —she sighed—. I don’t want to do anything that requires me to stress up.

—What I had in mind doesn’t necessarily require either of us to be stressed.

—Oh, really? —Her eyebrows arched in the most overtly y way possible. She pounced into her knees and mounted me with all the stealth and expertise of a panther. I’m caught between her legs, which are spread on either side of my torso. She’s leaning over me, staring straight into my soul. The bedcovers have fallen away. Jessica, you are perfect. She slides her hand down my stomach, stopping just inside my left thigh. I nearly died from lack of oxygen to the brain.

—Is this what you had in mind? —She grinned devilishly.

—Not exactly. I was thinking more in having dinner and take a late night walk on the park. —She pressed her lips against my sternum.

—This could turn into dinner,  —she mumbled between kisses—. I can teach you how to cook.

—I already know how to cook. —She moved her hand farther inward.

—Then maybe you can teach me how to cook.

—Wait. —I grabbed her wrist. —Do you think we’re moving a little fast? Don’t get me wrong, I would love to do some incredible physical stuff with you. But I don’t want to be all there is for us. —Her lips narrowed into a stone-cold frown.

— isn’t all there is for us. I care about you. It’s just that last night was the first time I’ve ever felt that way, you know, the feeling of wanting something so bad.

 

She cares about me… Cares. I try not to focus on the non-committal nature of that word and instead choose to address the fact that sleeping with me would result in her first ever.

 

—Seriously? You’ve never?.

—No, —she said quickly, her face coloring a bit—. I always thought I was one of those girls who couldn’t feel it.

—Why haven’t you told me this before?

—We never made a habit out of talking about , Jadyn. It’s the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter