The End (The original one)

I Guess It's Over, Is It? (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry I edited the chap because the one that I uploaded first wasn't the final one I apologize *bows 90 degrees*, So this is the good one. Once again sorry for the inconvenience. 

 

Jadyn POV

 

—I’m waiting Cross —Jessica said glaring at me with her arms and legs crossed. She was sitting in front of me in the coffee table of the living room, while I was sited on the couch with my head down and hands between my legs.

 

I woke up on the couch with Jessica by my side. I didn’t even remember how I get home but that doesn’t really matter at the moment. The real problem is that I would have to face hellsica, so I made a plan, I stood up as slowly as I could trying not to wake her up and I though I succeeded. I made my way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, HER favorite breakfast but when I was about to open the fridge she pulled my ear until she sat me back on the couch and now here we are.

 

—I-I…. —I didn’t even know what to say. I mean I can’t just tell her the real reason of why I went out right? it’s supposed to be a secret.

—Don’t even think of lying, because I know you didn’t went to the company. So one more chance where were you? and why did you came drunk? —she said with a cold voice.

 

“Come on Jadyn think! think! think!”, Then I saw it. Behind her was my calendar and like a miracle today’s date was circled in red. But I never thought that the excuse I was about to use would affect me really hard.

 

Jessica POV

 

—So? —I asked one more time. I was starting to get mad at her for not responding, but then she gave me a sad smile.

—Today is my Grandparents death anniversary —she said with teary eyes.

 

My face softened when she said that, she then put her elbows on her knees and lowered her head, for the movement of her shoulder I knew she was crying. Seeing her like that caught me off guard. She had always been strong in front of everybody, but now she was so broken that I didn’t know what to do.

I was about to touch her shoulder but she looked up cleaning her tears on the process and that made me feel even more sad. She had told me how close her relationship was with her grandparents. But when she lost them both, on the same day, that was the time she tried to kill herself that’s the reason of the scar on her wrist. The pain was too much for her to handle, she got depressed and that lasted for about 3 years. I’ve never thought anyone could be so broken, until I saw her.

 

—I’m sorry —she said smiling a little.

 

“No Jad, don’t do that. Don’t keep everything for yourself” I wished.

 

—We should get ready —she took my hands and kissed them —my parents would be here any minute. Let’s go.

 

I saw how she stood up and started walking to her room, after a few minutes she went out with her clothes and went to the guest room. I was still there sited on the table staring at nothing, remembering her sad eyes.

 

—Hurry, we have a long day ahead of us —she said popping her head out the room—. Let’s get over with this.

 

I just nodded and made my way to her- to our room and get ready, it would indeed be a hard day.

 

 

Jadyn POV

 

—You have everything ready for today’s event pumpkin? —said my mom we were on my parents limousine on our way to SMEnt.

—Yes I do —I said looking out the window.

—You know you don’t have to do it if it’s hard for you —said my dad looking at me with worried eyes—. He would understand, you know that.

—I do know, but I made a promise and I’m going to fulfil it even if it breaks me again —I said looking at them. They were sited facing me and Jessica—. I’ll get over it again, I promise.

 

I smiled one last time and returned my gaze to the window. I was holding Jessica’s hand all the time, I felt how she squeezed my hand but I didn’t turned to look at her.

 

Mike pulled over in front the company and we got out, nobody said nothing until we reached the conference room. My parents and I would have a meeting with all the idols but specially with Kim YoungMin, but before that I have a meeting with him alone. There’s some things he needs to know.

 

—We’ll be seeing you through the glass little bee —my dad said kissing my forehead.

 

I just nodded, my parents went in together with Mike and Luka, Jessica got in last giving me a kiss on the cheek. Gabe was going to be with me on the other room. I hold his arm tight while I put my forehead on his shoulder he hugged my waist with his free arm and put his head on mine. He, Luka and Mike are like the brothers I never had, we are loyal to each other, they would never betray me and I would never betray them. We grown up together and we went through a lot of pain, we used to call ourselves the four fantastics and I guess we still are.

 

We went to YoungMin’s office and wait for him to come while I just took a sit on one of the chairs in front of his desk and Gabe on the other one.

 

“This is going to be boring”, I said mentally as I rested my head on my hand.

 

Jessica POV

 

I knew Jadyn was feeling down, it was her grand’s death anniversary after all. Every year without fail her family and friends gathers on the cemetery and have this reunion, and this year isn’t the exception. The only difference is that today is the day when Jadyn will fulfil the promise she made to her grandpa before he passed away, the thing is that nobody knows what she promised and the other thing is that since all the parents of all SMEnt idols knew Marie and John Cross, her grandparents, well my ex-members or ex-friends would be there too. It would be a hard day as I thought.

 

When we got in the conference room I saw that everybody was already here, they stood up and bowed to the married couple while I was attacked by a lot of people and they were Krystal, Amber, Key, Suho, Luhan, Nicole, Ailee, Hyuna, Leo, Ken, Ravi, Jackson, Bambam, Mark and Tao. And if you’re asking yourself what are they doing here? Well they are going to be on the reunion too, The reason? well I don’t know, anyway, I never made friends outside GG but thanks to Jadyn I have a few who I can really call friends, but getting back to the attack, all of them throw themselves at me and if it wasn’t for Mike and Luka I would be on the floor with all of them on top.

 

—Unnie! Noona! Sica~! —all of them said at the same time while pouting and I couldn’t help but smile at their cuteness even Leo was making a puppy face which is weird on this guy.

—Hi there —I said doing a little wave.

—Where is Jadyn noona? Wasn’t she with you? —Jackson asked while pulling out a chair for me to sit.

 

Apparently they didn’t saw her sitting on the other room, I was about to answer when we heard someone yelling. We turned our heads to the glass wall and we saw Jadyn and Gabe screaming at each other.

 

—What the…

 

Jadyn POV

 

I was starting to doze off when my phone ringed and by the ringtone I knew it wasn’t nothing good.

 

—SA01 talking —I said while from the corner of my eye I saw Gabe tensing up.

—……….

—Yes sir

—……….

—What is the location and when? —I said grabbing a pen and paper that was on top the desk

—……..

—Does he have a name? or something that can help me?

—……..

—You don’t have to worry, I’ll take care of him —I said folding the paper and putting it on my pocket

—…….

—I’ll let you know when I get it done.

—……..

—Understood, goodbye sir.

 

—That was…. —said Gabe looking at me with a frown.

—Yes —I said resting my back on the chair.

—And you just said yes?! —he said raising up his voice and standing up.

—You know why I did it —I said standing up too

—You can’t just say yes to all he ask you to! —he said throwing his arms on the air.

—It was the deal and you know it!!! —I yelled—. If I wanted to get out the academy and get you, Mike and Luka out too, I had to do everything he says.

—Bull!! —He said pushing the chair that was between us and giving a step towards me—. Nobody asked you to do it!!

—And you think I had a choice? —I said in disbelief—. The three of you are my brothers I couldn’t just leave you there. What kind of person do you think I am?!

He kept quiet for a second before he turned his back on me and rubbed his face with his hands before he put them on his waist and looked at the ceiling sighing. He then turned around.

—I….

—No, get out of here Gabriel. You did and said enough —I said.

—I won’t leave, I crossed the line and I’m sorry ok? —he said taking another step forward.

—You’re sorry? —I said not moving at all—. You hurt me Gabriel, you know why I’m doing all of this, YOU KNOW IT!!!

 

I was about to walk to the door but he grabbed my hand and I know everyone in the other room saw what happened and what was happening now.

 

“Misunderstandings on the way”, I thought sighing mentally.

 

—I did hurt you and I am really sorry —he said taking my other hand on his—. I just can’t bear to know that you have to do so many sacrifices for us and that, that guy is doing whatever he wants with you

—I know you hate it, but if I’m doing it is because I don’t want my baby brothers to get hurt —I said freeing my hand to clean a tear that rolled down his cheek—. I love you, the three of you, You know that, right?

—I know, we know —he said leaning his head on my hand—. I love you too

—WE love you too —I heard Luka said on my earpiece—. Don’t steal her from us Gabe.

 

I laughed when I saw Mike and Luka doing a death threat to Gabe. I turned my attention to the guy in front of me giving him a peck on the forehead before I hugged him tightly by the neck.

 

—I’m really really sorry noona —he said hugging my waist.

—I missed you calling me that —I said on her ear—. I’m sorry too for yelling. I lost my cool when I shouldn’t.

—It was my fault I yelled first —he said with a sad voice.

—Let’s forget about it ok? —I said pulling out the hug—. Now tell me did you practiced enough for our grandparents event?

—I sure did —he said smiling widely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter