This is How We Do it

I Guess It's Over, Is It? (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

—What? —I couldn’t believe what I was hearing—. A partnership?

Jadyn and her parents nodded while smiling at me, I turned to the folder in front of me and then gazed up. I saw Tiffany giving me a proud look and by her expression I knew she was sincere, which I didn’t understand why was she proud of me?

—Indeed —said my new mother-in-law.

—But you know I just started in this business —I said looking at them—. I don’t have enough experience.

—We do know —said now my father-in-law—. But we also know you have what it takes, besides by signing the contract we won’t just be your partner but we’ll be leading you all the way.

—I’ll be teaching you all you need to know —Jadyn said smiling.

—Don’t overthink it just sign the papers sweetheart —Jade said

—She deceived and betrayed her group mates and now she’s getting rewarded —Hyoyeon said which didn’t caused any grace to the Cross family, I didn’t really cared about what she said, I didn’t bothered to look at her but I did put my eyes on Jadyn whose expression suddenly went dark.

Days before this meeting I told Jadyn the reason why I wanted to leave the group. After CEO Lee stepped down and Kim took his place our career as SNSD wasn’t good our schedules were so loose and our comeback dates were so far away. We didn’t got a said on every decision related to our group.

The day when everything depended on me came, Kim gave me green light on the launching of my fashion line but he wanted the 60% of the income, he’s reason was that I was going to use the company’s and snsd’s name to gain popularity, which of course never was my intention.

The launching of my fashion line was to get recognized as Jessica Jung not SNSD’s Jessica, anyway Kim told me that if SMEnt. didn’t receive any profit then he would end with our careers and that’s when I took my decision, he wanted money from me just because I was in the group and had a personal income outside the company, well if I’m not in the group then he couldn’t hurt any of us even if that meant me losing my family.

All the pain I went through wasn’t fake. It hurt me alot to lose my sisters. All the times I told Jadyn I didn’t wanted to see them nor talk to them were because I went to them for help telling them that I wanted to be on hiatus while I solved some personal problems they told me that I was a selfish person who just because I launched my fashion line and got fame and fans for being on SNSD I just wanted to quit so I could make my company grow using that fame.

—Then where were you when she came to you for help —said Jadyn in the coldest tone I had ever heard—. Don’t came and tell me that you feel betrayed because you didn’t even lifter a finger nor bother to listen to her when she came to her “sisters” when she needed all of you the most —Jadyn stood up—. and the goes for the EXO members too.

—They have the right to feel betrayed —said Kim with a smirk—. Those three doesn’t even deserve to have a friends or family who they would eventually betray.

—CEO Kim is right they don’t deserve it —Now said Taeyeon standing up too.

That was the tip of the iceberg, Jadyn slammed her hands in the table really hard startling everyone in the room, but what startle them the most where the eight pair of guns pointing at Taeyeon and Kim seven where aiming at Kim and one was aiming to Taeyeon. Six of the weapons were from Mike, Gabe, and Luca, the other two were from a girl who appeared out of nowhere and she was the one who had a gun pointing at Taeyeon.

—Gabe, Mike, Luca put the guns down —said Jadyn straightening herself looking at Kim’s scared expression. Her three bodyguards/friends/brothers did as she told them and lowered their guns stepping back —. Vida put the gun down too.

This Vida girl didn’t put her guns down but instead she moved the one she was using to point at Taeyeon and pointed at Kim.

—I’m not kidding Vida put the gun down

—We’re not in HQ Jad —said Vida which I noticed was looking at Kim with so much hatrence.

—Vida put. the. ing. gun. down. RIGHT NOW! —as soon as Jandyn did that Vida lowered her guns and turned to look at Jadyn with a disbelief look. —This isn’t what we had agreed to.

—And what do you want me to do? This is what we were trained for, to respond automatically when someone makes YOU furious!.

—I know how you were trained I was there too remember!? —said Jadyn raising her voice.

—You don’t have a reason to react that way.

—Don’t I? You could have pulled the trigger if I hadn’t stopped you!!! How the hell was I going to explain to Kate that you had to be on the run for killing two civilians!.

—OK, I know you’re mad and I’m sorry —said Vida clenching her hands in to fist.

—You’re sorry that you were about to do it or that I’m mad. —I’m taking you off my service permanently.

—Absolutely no

—I’m going to downsize your-

—Didn’t you heard me I said absolutely no

—I think that a 'thank you' is what you're looking for, but frankly I can fire you right now

—You don't have any idea of what's going on here do you?

—I have very good idea

—It was your call —Vida said pointing at Jadyn—. You called me even though you knew what my reaction was going to be, those were your decisions. Yeah, you want to be leader  this are the consequences.

—Don't talk to me about consequences! —Jadyn said raising her voice again—. You can't even accept a simple punishment for where about to do today!

—You don't get to punish me! ok!? —Vida raising her voice too—. It's not my fault that you called, but don't get the guilt down on me.

—Guilt!?, I have nothing to feel guilty about, this is all about you, —Jadyn was losing it and I was just as confused as everyone in the room—.  It has always been about you!, Is about what you want!, that's always been your position!, you live like you want!, how you want!, you get whatever you want all the time! —Jadyn said looking right at Vida’s eyes—. You do what’s best for you!, you don't care what it takes or who gets hurt.  

—It was going to be one bullet, ok?, just one bullet —she said walking past me to the door ready to leave the room.

—It was not going to be one bullet, you hear me! —Jadyn yelled turning around to face her—. This was every choice we've made in the last.....it was a..... it was a life I pictured for myself ok? this is not just one bullet —Jadyn said with her voice breaking and I wondered how we got to this point after been talking about contracts.

—It all comes back to this? —Vida said with teary eyes

—Yeah....yeah —said Jadyn breathing heavily—. Crazy right? that I-I whatever..... I bring it up again

—Yes! ok? yes! yes! ok? It was a horrible situation but it's over —Vida said letting her tears to fall down and for some reason Jadyn seemed as if she didn't cared—. Is it too much to ask if we just cry and forget it?

—You killed our baby! —Jadyn yelled pushing her chair violently—. You don't ever forget that.

 

WHAT?!?!?!?!


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter