Planning

I Guess It's Over, Is It? (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok then the romantic part will go first. Sorry it took me long but here is the chap ^~^

Jessica POV

—Hey do you mind if we set our date for tomorrow? —Jadyn said walking into the room. I was watching TV. —I sort of have a thing right now.

—A thing? What kind of thing? —I said frowning.

 

“I wanted to have you for the rest of the day *pouts*”

 

—A business thing, apparently they couldn’t contact the photographer and they asked me to do the photoshoot. —she said sitting in front of me—. But if you want me to stay I’ll do it. You’re my priority.

—Would it take you too long?

—I don’t think so, 30 min at max.

—Ok then, you should go —I said pushing her to stand up—. And make sure to bring food for dinner if you don’t want me to burn your kitchen and probably the whole place.

—Yes ma’am —she said leaning to give a kiss.

—You better hurry, I don’t want to be alone for too long.

—You won’t, I called Krystal she said she’s coming.

—I haven’t seen her in a while.

—I know, I got to go. I’ll be back ASAP —she said giving me a last kiss before she went out the door.

 

Not too long after the doorbell ringed. Not waiting to have an unpleasant visitor I checked the CCTV screen to see who was there. I sighed in relief to know it was my sister. I opened the door to soon be engulfed on a tight hug by a human koala.

 

—Unnie, I missed you —she said muffled by having on my shoulder—. If Jadyn-unnie wouldn’t call me I probably would still be worried of your whereabouts.

—It’s ok Soojung-ah~, Jadyn had been taking good care of me all this time. And I’m sorry for not calling you but I knew everybody would had been asking you for me and I wanted to avoid that. —I said pulling out of our embrace.

—That’s the same thing Jadyn-unnie told me. What’s with the two of you anyway?

—What do you mean? —I said playing dumb. We walked towards the living room, sitting facing each other.

—Don’t ‘What do you mean’ me because I know that you know what I’m talking about.

—Nothing has happened, nothing more than a kiss and she telling me that she loves me —I said holding my laugh. Krystal’s face was priceless, eyes and jaw wide open.

—You’re kidding right?

—Why would I?

—So, let me rewind. She said she loved you and then she kissed you —she said while I nodded—. You’re really easy unnie.

—Pardon? —I said giving her a confused look and a frown.

—Think about it. She said she loves you and then she kissed you and then YOU move to her place. Did she at least asked you to be her girlfriend yet?

That caught me off guard, she was right well except in the I-move-to-her-place-just-because-she-kissed-me-and-told-me-that-she-loves-me part.

—I did not moved in because she just kissed me and told me that she loves me, ok?

—Then why did you move in, unnie? —she said putting on a innocent face.

—The others knew that Jadyn was in town and that her parents were coming too. Luckily manager unnie told Jadyn about their plan to came to my place to apparently make me rethink what I was doing. Jadyn give me two options, stay and talk to them, which I wasn’t going to choose because I wasn’t and not ready yet to see them and the second one was to move in with her. And well here I am. —I said while looking at the ceiling.

—Well, I think you did right unnie. Even though they are my superiors, I can’t help but to be mad and disappointed with them for hurting you.

—I’m sorry all of this is causing you problems in the company.

—There’s nothing to worry about me, my members had been taking care of me, specially Amber-unnie all thanks to Jadyn-unnie, so I’m fine.

—God, for how long will Jadyn keep cleaning all my mess —I said with teary eyes, once again feeling guilty towards her.  

—She is doing it because she wants to, not because you asked her to. She loves you and wants you to be happy, that’s why she is doing all of this. —she said taking my hand is hers.

—How do you know?

—She told me —she said with a smile.

 

Jadyn POV

As soon as I get out of the elevator I ran into Krystal, who was waiting to get up. Thank God this kid got here early. I couldn’t be focused if Jessica was alone in the apartment for too long.

 

—Jadyn-unnie, it’s really nice to see you again and thank you for telling me where my sister is. —she said bowing at me.

—The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter