First Kiss & A Confession

I Guess It's Over, Is It? (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a really short cap but I hope you guys like it

Jadyn  POV

 

I chuckled as I heard how quickly Jessica the water after what I said to her. Slowly I realized what I said to her “You’re going to sleep with me for the rest of your life”. I couldn’t help but blush. Since when I became so brave?

Trying to calm myself I take my clothes and went to the guest room to clean myself before going to the airport to pick up my parents. I felt the tiredness flowing through my body as I think how I’m supposed to tell Jessica. With my parents in town, my time has ended. I know they would arrange a dinner date with her parents and that is when I would have to tell her all the stuff I’ve been hiding from her for almost 17 years.

 

“It sure will be a very long night”.

 

I finished showering before Jessica, I knew she was going to take her sweet time. I laid on my bed grabbing my phone checking if I had any missed call or messages, I didn’t saw any of them, so I just started playing Kritika -my favorite game- Soon I heard the bathroom door getting open.

Jessica stood by the door. We were staring at each other when I saw her running towards the door, I knew why she did that, she was embarrassed for what I said to her before. I tossed my phone and got up of the bed as quickly as I could. I started chasing her around the apartment, which surprised me, because she never really runned for nothing.

—Jess, come on!

—No!!!

We were in the living room, the couch was betw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter