No Way!!

I Guess It's Over, Is It? (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow it really has been a looooooong time since I updated this fic, my apologies *bows 180 degrees* however I'll be updating more often. I'll leave you guys with a little chap. ^~^

Jessica POV

Have you ever feel like you had everything you ever wanted and couldn’t ask for more, but then you realize that all you have has to come to an end someday. Or have you thought that the friends you have made along your life will be always there, because you know them and never though they can be able to turn your back at you when you took a bad decision.

But what if there is someone who actually sticks by you no matter what decisions you make, or how worse the storm in your life is. That one friend who would do everything to make you feel better, who would build you a boat so you don’t drown in your pain and loneliness. The only person who came to you without asking and gives you a way to take revenge on the ones who betrayed you and didn’t believed in you.

Well, nothing in life is rainbows and flowers, and that I had learned in a bad way,  just like you I thought I had everything and didn’t needed more. I thought that the people who I used to call my friends, even family, wouldn’t turned their backs at me when I took a wrong turn on my decision’s path. I, just like you, have that one friend who stood beside me and she offered to help me to pay them back with the same coin they did. And what better revenge exists than to prove them wrong on what they thought I couldn’t make and today was the day.

 

 

X POV

The practice room, now used as conference room, it was quiet no one knew where to look nor what to say. The atmosphere was tense and nobody knew how to get rid of it.

Every member of every group were there, all sited around the tables that were placed in a way so the ones who were sited could face one another. Three of the placed chairs were empty and so was most of the seats on one side of the tables in the room that were occupied by just three people. On the other side, right in front of them, was the members of the groups present, on the other side, in front of the three empty seats were the CEO and Founder of the company.

Soon after the door of the room opened revealing six people, two women , the older has a longer hazelnut hair, with unbelievable beauty and was wearing a formal suit while the younger one has really short black hair and the same unbelievable beauty and was wearing a pair of ripped jeans, a sleeveless hoodie and earphones on. The other four were all handsome men, all of them using a suit, one was gray while the other three were black and also had earpieces on. One of the men and the two women took seat in front of the CEO and Founder while the other three guys stood behind each of the now occupied seats.

Everyone of the room was surprised to see the CEO’s of the three most powerful companies in the world once again, except for one of the three people seated on the almost empty side of the room. This time the room wasn’t silence, gasp and murmurs could be heard.

The now seated in comers opened their briefcase at the same time pulling out a bunch of paper packets each. They placed them on the table and the youngest one of the three seated on the middle turned her earphones off and cleared getting everyone's attention.

—It has been called to our attention that SMEnt’s income has been lower than what it was stated on the signed contracts with the following companies Cross Corp., JH Inc., and JCH Industries. —said the youngest one whose name was Jadyn, while placing the said contracts in front of her, then she put her elbows in the table with her fingers interlaced—. Does the CEO have an explanation for this situation?

The CEO was speechless, he didn’t know that the three most important shareholders of SMEnt. knew about the income of the company. He turned to man sitting beside him, but the said was leaning on his chair, arms crossed and eyes closed.

—If there’s no explanation then I will proceed —continued youngest CEO—. When the three contracts were signed for both sides of each company, it was stated that this three would keep themselves on the margin —said looking directly at SMEnt’s CEO—. But, it was also stated that when the time came when the three step up, it was also going to be the same time they will step down.

Nobody understood the meaning of what the youngest of the three was saying, except for the CEO and chairman, who was now sitting straight.

—You can’t be serious —said SMEnt’s CEO—. The company isn’t yet in that point. We still get a good income-

A scoff was heard and everyone’s attention was now on the woman, Jane Hwang CEO of JH Inc. seated at the youngest’s right.

—You lost three of your idols —said the woman—. You and us —she said pointing to herself and the other two beside her—. Know that every idol in this company is worth billions —she stated earning gasps from the left side of the room where all the groups where seated.

—Now it’s on us, as promised, to get this company to rise again —now said the man, Alec Cross CEO of Cross Corp.

—As you can see, we have all sorted for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter