Did I lose or Did You lose?

I Guess It's Over, Is It? (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Took me long. I hope you guys like the chap. I really put alot of work and thought in to it! A lot of surprises an drama here! Let me know what you guys think! Without further ado Enjoy~ ^~^

 

Jessica POV

—Jadyn, sweetheart that’s enough —Grandma Marie said as she pulled Jadyn to her lap.

 

But something seemed to be wrong since Grandma Marie was having a hard time trying to keep Jadyn in place. Grandpa John tried to help but it was useless, not even the two of them could control Jadyn, who by now, was shaking while groaning in pain.

 

—Make it stop! —Jadyn screamed, once she freed herself from her grandparents arms, and grabbed her head—. Just…. Please….. STOP!

 

Tiffany stepped towards her but before she could say something Taeyeon sprinted forward and throw herself on top of Jadyn. With Taeyeon straddling her and Grandma Marie & Grandpa John on each side, grabbing her arms, from our position we could barely get a glance at Jadyn.

 

—You saw something? —Grandma asked.

 

We saw Taeyeon’s hands moving, maybe pulling Jadyn’s shirt up, and then Grandma Marie gasped, Grandpa John just looked at Taeyeon as if he was waiting for her to say or do something.


 

—I need a knife —Taeyeon finally say not taking her eyes off Jadyn—. Or something sharp and quick —Grandpa John nodded and was about to run when Taeyeon grabbed his sleeve—. A cup or something to put that thing on, and a pair of shirts. She and I gonna need it afterwards.

—Tae-tae —Tiffany called after a few minutes of silence, by now Grandpa John was back to his position beside Jadyn—. Wha-what are you doing?

—Grab her arms —She commanded at Jadyn’s grandparents, who obeyed without any comment—. I’ll try to keep her still with my weight as much as I can, even so I know this will be hard.

—Taeyeon —Tiffany called again when Taeyeon ignored her.

—You know where to make the cut? —Grandma Marie questioned.

—It isn’t my first time —Taeyeon answered with a crooked smile while ripping open Jadyn’s shirt.

—Well then nine, do it —Grandpa John said tightening his hold with one hand on Jadyn since she started to squirm from the pain and handed her the knife.

 

“Nine? Why would Grandpa call Taeyeon nine? Just what the hell is going on here?

 

—TAEYEON! —Tiffany yelled as Taeyeon grabbed the knife.

—I DON’T HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN NOW TIFFANY! —Taeyeon yelled back as she as well struggled to hold Jadyn in place—. I’M TRYING TO SAVE YOUR SISTER, SO PLEASE, BE QUIET!

 

Jadyn arched her back and let out a scream full of pain when Taeyeon started to slice her skin, with that movement we caught a glance of her bared skin which was covered in black. Taeyeon bit her lip trying to control Jadyn and at the same time trying not to cut her more than needed.

 

—Woah! —We turned to the source of the voice and we found Clyde and Sarah standing at the door that lead to the backyard—. Nine! What are you doing!? Wait….. When did you even got here?

—I was here the whole time ! —Taeyeon replied looking at him for a second surprising us—. You just didn’t saw me.

—Blame that on your height —Clyde whispered but Taeyeon heard him, she threw the knife at him nailing it on his thigh.

—What the was that for! —He said pulling the knife out and throwing it back to Taeyeon which caused Tiffany to almost yell but she keep quiet when Taeyeon caught it between her middle and index finger.

—For calling on on my height —she replied as she put the knife on the floor—. Now make yourself useful and grab her legs so I can remove the Noctis Caligine.

—The Noctis Caligine? —He questioned as he did what he was told.

—Are you deaf or something?

—Are you in your period or something? —He asked back at her. He earned an elbow to his face—. Oww!

—Jack must have put it on her when she fasted his body.

— —He whispered taking a peek over Taeyeon’s shoulder to see what she was doing—. You know, nine. If you do that you’ll be exposing yourself.

—I’m not stupid —she answered putting her fist on a corkscrew-punch position on top of the cut she made on Jadyn’s abdomen—. But I won’t just sit back and let the person whom I owe everything die.

 

Taeyeon the opened her hand and started to move it up as something thick and black started to come out Jadyn’s open abdomen. With Clyde’s help Jadyn didn’t moved that much which made things easier for Taeyeon.

 

—Sarah —Taeyeon turned at her as she handled a black ball of thick matter at a few centimeters from her hand—. Can you give me a hand? —She used her head to point at the glass jar Grandpa John put on the floor minutes before.

—Yes auntie —Sarah made her way to where they were stealing glances at Tiffany every now and then—. Will mommy be okay?

—Eventually —Taeyeon responded moving the black ball to the jar’s opening before she let it fall—. She’ll be out for a few days though… maybe a week —she grabbed the jar from Sarah’s hand and closed it—. That should do it.

—She isn’t healing~ —Clyde said in a sing song voice.

—I know~ —Taeyeon replied with a mocking tone grabbing the knife again and putting it on her palm ready to slice it, but, she looked at her hand and then turned to grab Clyde’s hand and made the cut.

—Oww~ —Clyde cried as Taeyeon let a couple drops from his blood to fall on Jadyn’s abdomen—. What’s with you and your sadist method’s?

—Well, —Taeyeon started as she saw the wound closing—. You don’t want her to wake up and know that her protegee had to hurt herself to heal her, do you?

—Smart —Clyde replied as his hand healed—. So,what you say, hours? Days? Weeks?

—Judging by her healing rate —Taeyeon said sitting back on Jadyn’s hips—. Days.

 

At that moment Jadyn suddenly woke up gasping for air. She grabbed Taeyeon by the collar of her shirt, pulled her forward and rested her forehead on her shoulder. That simple pull ripped part of Taeyeon’s shirt revealing part of the skin on her shoulder and chest.

 

—Great! —Taeyeon said sarcastically looking at her exposed skin—. Just great…. —She leaned back to look at Jadyn—. How you feeling Crossie?

—Like a ing rose Kimie —Jadyn answered in a barely audible whisper—. I’m gonna faint soon though.

—Got you —Taeyeon replied as she put her hands around Jadyn and then her hands fell on Taeyeon’s lap.

—I thought you said days —Clyde frowned at Taeyeon.

—That was a normal reaction and you know it  

 

~~~~~~~~~~x~~~~~~~~~~

 

X POV

 

—Will you now tell me what the heck is going on? —Tiffany said to Taeyeon, who was standing behind the couch where Clyde laid Jadyn.

 

All the parents of the GG members, except Taeyeon’s, left since they though the situation was personal to the Cross-Hwang family but it was mainly because they found the situation very awkward. The only one’s left were the GG members, Nicole, Ailee, Amber, the Jungs, Taeyeon and her parents, Jadyn’s friends and of course the Cross-Hwang family.

 

—I’m not much of a giving-explanations kind of person —Taeyeon answered leaning on the backrest of the couch looking down at the unconscious Jadyn—. I’m just gonna show you.

 

Taeyeon stood up straight closed her eyes, exhaled slowly and walked through the couch as if it wasn’t even there.

 

—What….? —All the people present, except for a few of them, were stunned, they couldn’t comprehend what was happening.

—Jadyn and I… —Taeyeon said sitting down on the free space of the couch beside Jadyn’s waist and took her hand, interlacing their fingers, pulling them to her lap. From far it looked like Jadyn was hugging Taeyeon’s waist—. We go way back.

—Way back? —Asked Jessica trying to know more.

—You see —Taeyeon started looking at everyone but putting special attention to Tiffany and Jessica—. The fact the the nine of us ended up in the same group and company isn’t just random.

—What you mean? —This time asked Sunny tilting her head.

—It was all carefully planned —Clyde answered looking at Taeyeon—. By Jadyn.

—Care to explain? —Tiffany asked annoyed of not getting nothing of what she wanted to know.

—Well…. —Taeyeon started—. It all started when I was 8….

 

Flashback

 

—You ought to cluster with an agent at the lakeside of Lake Baikal, understood? —A guy, sitting on the street dressed on dirty ripped clothes, whispered to a kid Taeyeon with a mask that only let her eyes exposed—. There’s people waiting there for you. They’ll take you out of here and bring you back to HQ. There’s an alley around here, you’ll find what you need there.

 

The Taeyeon nodded as she started to walk down the street entering to an alley a few meters from her previous position getting lost in the darkness of the night.

 

End Flashback

 

—Wait! You’ve already been to Russia? —Hyoyeon asked with wide eyes.

—Does it matter? —Taeyeon asked not liking the interruption.

—Shut up Hyoyeon —Sooyoung said from her sitting position on the floor with a bowl of popcorn that only God knows where she got it—. This is getting interesting. Please do continue leader-nim.

 

Taeyeon lifted an eyebrow at the ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter