The Storm About To Begin

I Guess It's Over, Is It? (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jadyn POV

—Ouch, ouch, ouch….

—Can you please stop moving —Jessica said with really pissed face.

—But it hurts —I replied pouting.

—Of course it hurts, they broke your eyebrow —she said with watery eyes—. I knew we should have stayed home, nothing of this could have happened. I’m really sorry it’s all my fault.

At this point she was starting to sob.

—It wasn’t you’re fault, you hear me, nothing of what happened is your fault. This could have happened sooner or later. Everybody knows that I’m here and I don’t know how they found out about my plan of taking you with me. —I said cupping her face and cleaning her tears with my thumbs—. It is obvious that all your fans would have expected you to go back to the group. They were hoping you would, but then I came and they got to know what would happen. They were in a way protecting you I guess. So please stop blaming you for this.

She nodded and hugged me still sobbing but not too much. I recalled all the events that happened in just a few hours.

I was really excited for our date, I had everything planned. I was going to take her to eat some sushi, then we were going to do a little shopping after that I was supposed to take her to the fair and then to see the rainbow show in the Han River, but everything went out of control on our way to the fair.

 

Flashback

—So you want me to drive to the fair or you want to walk —I said once we were out of the mall.

—Let’s just walk it’s not too far away anyway —she said making me stop abruptly and I stared at her with wide eyes.

—You wanna walk? —I asked in disbelief.

—What’s with that stare? —she asked back, glaring at me.

—Oh, it’s nothing let’s get going before it gets more late —I said trying to escape of that situation, I opened the trunk of my car, I grabbed the two bags that she was carrying and put them in, then I picked up the other twenty that I was carrying 17 were from her the other three were mine.

We were already making our way towards the fair when I felt something hit my head, I looked back but I didn’t saw anything, I keep walking and I felt the same thing once again this time I stopped walking and turned around.

—What’s wrong? —Jessica asked standing by my side, trying to see what I was looking for.

—I felt something hit my head twice, but I can’t find the source of it —I said rubbing the back of my neck—. Maybe it’s my imagination, let’s go.

As soon as I turned around someone punched me on the face really hard, I was about to return the blow when I saw it was one of Jessica’s fans, I knew that because it wasn’t the first time I saw her, she would always ask for Jessica’s sing before anyone else.

—You can’t take Jessica with you, she has to go back to the group —she said almost ordering me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter