Same Love But In A Different Way

I Guess It's Over, Is It? (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back!!!!!!!! Yeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Echo!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica POV

 

I spend an hour on the hospital’s cafe after I left Jadyn and Tiffany alone, and I couldn’t help but wonder how things were between them.

 

The walk back to the waiting room, where their parents and mine were, was shorter than I expect it to be. Ryung and the others were there too, which was very fortunate, that way I didn’t have to look for them around the hospital. You guys know my motto “Never run no matter how late you are”, and I wouldn’t be running around this place, too lazy to do that.

 

All of them turned to see me as they became aware of my presence. I gave them a small smile when I saw the worry in their faces. The closest chair was beside Vida, so I sat next to her and looked at all of their expecting expression.

 

—She’s awake —I said looking at her parents, but I didn’t expected Ryung’s reaction to the news.

—What!? —He stood up really shocked.

—She woke up not too long ago —I frowned.

—No —Kate shook her head, her face was pale—. That can’t be.

—What do you mean —Jadyn’s mother asked.

—This is bad —This time said Gabe—. She isn’t supposed to be awake, not now at least.

—It could be a final surge of energy —Vida said closing her eyes.

—Which means she gets better before she gets worse —finished Luca

—That can’t be —I said opposing to what they said—. She was fine, she is…..

 

Right before I was done talking my worst fear came true………

 

CODE BLUE! CODE BLUE!

 

—Bring that crash cart to Ms Hwang VVIP room now! —One of the doctors that were running on direction to Jadyn’s room said to one of the nurses.

 

After that everything went on slow motion, one moment I was in the waiting room and the next I was running to her room. Every part of me felt heavy, as if I had a big rock attached to my back and I was trying to climb a mountain. The sound around me went mute, the people became strangers. Every part of me was focused on Jadyn’s unmoving body.

 

Tiffany was being held by a nurse, so she wouldn’t get closer and make the doctors unable to do their best to save her. The tears were falling freely and her screams went to deaf ears.

 

Words were being said, orders were being made, and Jadyn’s heart couldn’t be reanimated. Someone passed beside me and I could recognize Vida pushing one of the doctors trying to save Jadyn. She continued doing compressions but that wasn’t working, neither were the charges.

 

A frustrated scream, Vida straddling Jadyn’s body, more compressions, more defibrillations, and all it took was one of Vida’s fist hitting Jadyn’s chest once to make her heart beat again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

X POV

 

—What happened? —Vida asked a sobbing Tiffany.

—I don’t know Vid —she said—. We were talking and then... s-she squeezed my h-hand a bit hard —Tiffany looked at Jessica before continuing—. she told me to press the bottom behind her bed, the last thing she told me was to roll her on her side and don’t let her bite her tongue by any means.

—She did right —Vida hugged Tiffany and draw circles on her back with her palm—. You did right too, great job Miyoung.

 

After Jadyn’s heart beat again, and Vida and the others make sure she was safe they moved her back to the ICU, so they could keep her under observation for at least a few days.

 

Jessica though everything was weird, more like Tiffany was behaving a little bit weird, she would steal glances at her every now and then. Since they lived together for years Jessica knew when Tiffany was hiding or had done something. She couldn’t shake off that thought of her mind but either way she decided to ignored for the past events.



 

 

Tiffany POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter