The Truth/Relief

I Guess It's Over, Is It? (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you kids like this chap.......I'll be sincere I cried while writing it. So I trully hope I met you expectations. And please let me know If any of you have any ideas or want some kind of plot twist in the story. Without further ado...... Enjoy ^~^

 

Jessica POV

 

I went to Jadyn’s room right after my conversation with Ryung was interrupted by Kate telling us that they had moved Jadyn to another room and that we could go see her. I hadn’t wasted any minute and asked her for Jadyn’s new room. I didn’t got to know who Jadyn’s sister was.  

 

After spending a few minutes crying while holding her hand I went in to the bathroom that was in the room to clean my tears away and my smudged make up. I heard the door of the room being open, I thought it was her parents but to my surprise it was Tiffany.

 

I was mad and wanted to yell at her and tell her to leave, but I saw her tears as she looked at Jadyn, so I waited. She grabbed the chair I was sitting on before and putted beside Jadyn’s bed. I hid myself behind the useless bookshelf that was in the room and listened to her talking to Jadyn.

 

—Jad? —She looked at Jadyn as if she was waiting for an answer, she then chuckled—. I don’t know how to start. —She looked down at her hands and started playing with her fingers—. I…..Can you….. Can you wake up? Not for me but for Jessie? Can you do that?

 

Her voice broke and her eyes once again started to fill with tears, she bit my lower lip and took a deep breath.

 

—I disappointed you again didn’t I? —She looked back at her—. I tried to make you proud of me, but at the end, I failed you. —She let a few tears to roll down—. I wanted to be like you. You were always perfect not a flaw to be seen. Perfect grades, perfect daughter and perfect sister. Always protecting me.

 

My eyes widened when I heard her said that. I put my hand on my mouth to stop the sob that wanted to get out. Tiffany was her sister. It all makes sense, the way they used to murmur at one another, the late night calls, the constant skinship and head pats, the smiles, the hugs. Why didn’t I saw it before?

 

She continued talking to Jadyn, and I continued listening until she said something I wasn’t expected and that filled me with rage as it hit me like a bald of the coldest water in the world.




 

Tiffany POV

 

—Ok, Miss Hwang —said the nurse as she gave back my ID—. Your sister’s room is on the VVIP ward. —she picked up a card and gave it to me—. Take the elevator to the 8th floor, go to the right and then to the left. The room would be right in front of you.

—What do I do with this? —I said waving the card.

—You would need that for the elevator and to open the room’s door.

 

I nodded in understanding and thanked her before I made my way to the elevator. I knew Jessi and my parents were there, but I still needed to know how my sister was. I needed to be by her side, just like she had been by mine before. I needed her to know my side of the story, the reason why I treated Jessi the way I did. I needed to stop being afraid.

 

I waited for the elevator to reach the 8th floor and made my way to Jadyn’s room. I stood in front of her room’s door and inhaled deeply before swiping the card to open the door. I heard a click and then I stepped inside.

 

I putted my hand on my mouth when I saw her laying in that bed connected to a bunch of cables that only God knew what they were for. She had a bandage wrapped around her head, a few cuts on her face and a cast on her arm. Her breathing was so peaceful that for a moment I thought she was just taking a nap.

 

Slowly I walked closer to her, grabbed the chair that was a few feet away from her bed and pulled it to the side of the bed. A few tears rolled down my cheeks as I grabbed her hand after I took a sit. That sight was too much for me to handle and I ended resting my head on the mattress as I cried loudly.

 

After a few minutes I managed to calm myself a little, I reached out my hand to caress her cheek but I pulled back right before it came to contact. I felt like I didn’t had to right to do it until I told her my truth. She needed to know.

 

—Jad? —I looked at her waiting for an answer, I then chuckled at my silliness—. I don’t know how to start. —I looked down at my hands and started playing with my fingers—. I…..Can you….. Can you wake up? Not for me but for Jessie? Can you do that?

 

My voice broke and my eyes once again started to fill with tears, I bit my lower lip and took a deep breath.

 

—I disappointed you again didn’t I? —I looked back at her—. I tried to make you proud of me, but at the end, I failed you. —I let a few tears to roll down—. I wanted to be like you. You were always perfect not a flaw to be seen. Perfect grades, perfect daughter and perfect sister. Always protecting me.

 

I smiled as I took the courage to take her hand once again. I played with her fingers, just like I used to do when we were kids.

 

—I was jealous, but never in a bad way —I continued not knowing that someone was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter