Safe and Sound

I Guess It's Over, Is It? (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

I woke up without Jadyn beside me, fear kicked in and I jumped out of bed, I looked in the bathroom, she wasn’t there neither on the walk-in-closet not even on the guest room. I started to freak out, so many thoughts went through my mind.

“What if she left? What if the others talk to her and she decided to believe them? What if she turns her back on me too?”

I was starting to tear up, when I saw her on the kitchen, she was standing in front of the stove cooking something, suddenly I felt so stupid for been thinking bad of her.

“For God’s sake Jessica you heard her last night, she has feelings for you, why would she leave you alone when you need her the most?”

I’ve known Jadyn years after our debut, and even though we didn’t have a good relationship she always found a way to work it out, I had to put effort too, I couldn’t let her do all the work. Our first meeting wasn’t really pleasant but, I will always remember the way she looked at me.

 Flashback

October 12, 2009

CEO Lee called all the idols for an important reunion, which was weird he never called us all for a reunion he would usually call group for group, but right now I must say we all felt nervous even Boa-seonbae was playing with her fingers.

The conference room has a crystal wall which give a view of CEO Lee’s office. He was writing something on his computer with a really serious face, then we heard the sound of his phone. The moment he answered his face suddenly light up, he told something to the person on the other line and hang up.

He then stood up, we saw his door getting open and a girl of my age or maybe older walked in with two other guys on black tux, her bodyguards I believe.

We watched in amusement when she suddenly ran to him and practically threw herself at him who welcomed her with open arms. Even Sunny was surprised, watching her uncle, the girl kissed his cheek, then she told him something and I could swear I saw him blush. What was happening? And who is her?

After they talked for about 30 seconds they went out of the office, soon they both entered the room. The girl had her arm linked with CEO Lee’s arm, CEO Lee told us to take a sit and we did. He took out a chair for that unknown girl she sat down mouthing a thank you to him. He then started to talk.

—Most of you would be wondering why I called you all. —he began to say—. And you must be asking yourselves who is her —he said pointing at the girl beside him.

—President Lee may I ask who is her? —Boa-seonbae asked leaning on the table.

—Of course you can dear, this girl is like my daughter, her parents and I studied together and I may even add that I was present the day she was born —he said with a big smile and shining eyes.

—We still don’t have clear how is her and what is she doing here adding why we all are here —Yunho-seonbae.

—I’m going there Yunho —he said—. I introduce you the daughter of the mayor share holder of SM Entertainment: Jadyn Cross.

Now we were all dumbfounded, Lee Sooman wasn’t the complete owner of the company? And even more, what is the daughter of the almost owner here? What is the point of it?

—Excuse me uncle? —Sunny said with a shocked face.

—Yes dear?

—I thought you were the complete and only owner of the company —she said recomposing herself. —does my aunt know about this?

—Soonkyu-ah you really have grown up — said the girl out of nowhere making CEO Lee to laugh out loud—. You were a few centimeters short the last time I saw you.

—Excuse me? —said Sunny starting to get pissed off—. Do I even know you?

—Yah! Appa Lee she forgot me —she said pouting, she looked cute I must say.

—She was still a baby when you left so it’s understandable —he said ruffing Jadyn’s hair—. About your question dear yes your aunt knows about it, and I’m not the complete owner because we were short of money at that time. Jadyn’s parents are from a really really really really really really reallly really really really rea-

—Appa Lee that’s enough —Jadyn said making a face, I almost let out a laugh.

—Anyway they are from a wealthy family, Jadyn’s parents offered to put the rest of the money which was almost the 65%, I refused at first but they keep insisting I agreed with the condition that they were going to be shareholders of the company.

—May I ask what is she doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter