She Is The Love Of My Life

I Guess It's Over, Is It? (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope you guys like it ^~^

Jadyn POV

—Come on Jad, calm down —Hyuna said trying to take my hand

—How can I calm down Hyuna, tell me how —I said pacing back and forth. We were still outside the club—. He treat me, he wants to hurt Jessica, I CAN’T calm down.

—He doesn’t know who you are, and for what your parents told me the four of you are going to SMEnt tomorrow —she said taking my face between her hands, making me look at her—. You can get your ‘revenge’ then, but for now why have a thing to plan remember?

 

I sighed and nodded, not knowing what else to do. She was right after all, when appa Lee give his position to Kim YoungMin he kept my real identity in secret so if something got to happen I could use that card and I guess it’s time to use it.

 

“He will suffer for all the damage he did. He will pay for all the tears he made my friends cry. Prepare yourself YoungMin, I won’t rest until you drown in your own blood” Ok that’s too much, but he will pay. I can assure it.

 

We reached the VIP room that I booked so we couldn't be interrupted. When I opened the door Nicole, Ailee, Amber, Key, Suho and Luhan were there, already drinking a bottle of champagne, that of course I’ll have to pay.

 

—Jad, thank God you’re here. I thought something happened to you it took you more than five min to get here —Nicole said while Hyuna and I took a sit beside Ailee.

—We ran into Kim YoungMin, and it wasn’t a pleasant encounter —Hyuna said accepting the champagne glass Amber was giving her.

—YoungMin? What could he be doing here? —Key asked confused.

—No idea, but it surely ruined my night —I said grabbing the bottle and trying to drinking all it’s content, until Ailee took it out of my hands.

—Woah, you can’t get drunk until we settle that ‘thing’ ok? —She said taking out her ipad from her bag.

 

Nicole then changed sits with Hyuna, so now I was sitting between Ailee and her.

 

—So, here are some ideas that we had —Nic said showing me and explaining some of the things they had wrote on the ipad. She also had listed some places where I could do the event, the colors, outfits, etc.—. What you think?

—I like it —I said smiling—. I never thought all of you were such a romantic weirdos.

—Hey, you’re a weirdo too noona~, you’re the leader of the team —Luhan said pouting.

—Just kidding, so now that thanks to all of you I have all planned, let’s have a toast or just get drunk —I said taking once again the bottle—. For us!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter