Memories

I Guess It's Over, Is It? (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I edited the chap, because this one is way better than the first one the only part I edited was Jadyn's break down so if you guys could read it and let me know what you think would be great,  letting that aside I'll be updating tomorrow both Look and shoot and this fic, I apologize for any inconvenience.

Jessica POV

After we were done eating breakfast, I volunteered to do the dishes but Jadyn gently pushed me towards the room and told me to get ready because she was going to take me out. I really wasn’t still in the mood to go out but I know she is trying to cheer me up a little bit, and I can’t be a and juts blow it out.

 After I took a shower I put on sweatpants, a tank top and I lay myself on the bed waiting for Jadyn to finish whatever she was doing. I grabbed my phone and started to look at the pictures that I had, most of them were of me and my members and it hurt to see and even maybe realize that all those happy faces and moments mean nothing to them, I keep scrolling until I found a really old pic of me and Jad.

(Just pretend is you and Jessica sitting on a couch)

I remember that day, it was our first time working with her as our choreographer, most of the time she just was our producer but that time she put a whole choreography for us, it was our first time seeing her dance too and she was really amazing.

Flashback

July 10, 2011

We were on our way to the company, we were supposed to be there at 10 but we wanted to be early so we got out of the dorm at 8. Most of the idols in the company had been talking on how good Jadyn is as a choreographer not to even mention producer, we agree on the producer part but as a choreographer well we can say nothing because this is our first time working with her.

The van stopped in front of SMEnt, we hop off and make our way to the entrance, once were inside we took the elevator to the 4th floor. When the doors opened we could heard music and Hyoyeon’s face changed from a sleepy one to a bright one, like the one of a kid receiving candies. She practically ran to the practice room to be frozen in her spot once she got there. I was wondering the why of her reaction, when we got there. Nicole, Amber, Ailee, and Key were there with Jadyn Nicole and Ailee were sited with their backs on the wall mirror and the other 3 were blindfolded.

Nicole saw us in the door and give us a sing with her hand to get in and Ailee put her finger in her lips telling us to not make a noise. Soon the music started, they were just standing there waiting for the right moment to start dancing and we were waiting to see if Jadyn was really worth of been praised. Nicole prepared a camera and started recoding them when they started dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkcAGvXrRw8

(You're the one in the middle, Amber is the short one and Key the last one)

We were amazed Jadyn was awesome, Hyoyeon was more than exited to work with her and not just her, but all the members too, including me.

Jadyn and the other 2 took off their blindfolds, Nicole and Ailee stood up. Then Nicole give the camera to Ailee and went to hug Jadyn, they seemed close, soon Ailee, Key and Amber joined the hug Jadyn lost her balance and fall down with the others on top of her, they started laughing until Taeyeon coughed so they could remember we were there.

—Oh, You’re here already —said Jadyn getting up.

—Yeah, we wanted to be here a little bit earlier —Tiffany said with a smile.

—Great, why don’t we start with a little warm up —Jadyn said, then she turned around facing the other 4 on her back—. Want to join us?

—Yeah, why not, we don’t have anything to do anyway —Nicole replied, while Ailee nodded, Amber and Key were already preparing the music.

—So, what are we going to do, as a warm up? —Hyoyeon asked impatient, she was more hyper since noticed that the warm up consisted on dancing.

While me, well I was wondering why Jadyn had a good friendship with Ailee and Nicole, for my knowledge she just had worked with SMEnt and not with another company.

—We’ll show you the choreo, and then we can dance all together, how that sounds?

—Perfect —said the other 8 members in unison, causing Jadyn to laugh, I just nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter