Welcome!

Love VS Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Myungsoo...

"I should better get home before he reach home. Bye oppa! " You said while bowing and walk away smiling to yourself.

YOU(HOME)

*Why I smile myself until now because of that jerkass guy? You just in your own and do not know what will happen to you when you reach home.  You walk inside the house and switch on the light.

"Just as i thought he still at school..maybe with Yoona." You said and sigh *Why I still feel hurt? Maybe we two are not fate together

At 8pm, you hear the door open but you just lay down at sofa while watching your favourite variety show, running man. "Oh, you reach home already?" He say to you.

"Mhmmm" You answer him *Of course I home. Can't he see that I now watching tv at home.. But I cannot answer like thhat since its rude. "So, just now you and Gayoon go where until you two need to skip school?" He said while sitting beside you.

You furrow your eyebrown *Me and Gayoon together? Since when? Ah! Maybe Chanyeol cover for me since he cannot tell Kai about Dongwoon oppa "I-I, we two went to clinic since she had stomach pain." you said and straight away look at the tv nervously.

"How you're injury? Still painful?" He said while looking at your knee. "Yeaa..it less painful since I've appy medicine" You answer *Why today he ask alot of question.

"Well, I just want to tell something important but I hope you will not get angry" He said making me mute the tv and look at him *Why I feel that something bad will happen?

You see him take a deep breathe in making you confuse " Well, just now me and Yoona talk about us and...how about we change our marriage agreement?" He said while you furrow your eyebrown.

"Change what?" You said in serious tone and face.

"How about we divorce in 6 month instead of 1 or 2 years?" He said while biting his lips. You look him shockly and just scoff.

You take a deep breathe and look at disbelievly "Do you hate me that much until you want to divorce with me sooner?" You said in sarcastic tone.

Kai just sigh "Hyuna, listen to me please" He beg you and touch your both shoulder to face him.

"Don't touch me with your damn hand Kim Jongin!" You push his hand away and stand up while ruffling your hair.

Kai stand up "Yoona said to me that she maybe pregnant" He said and you just laugh. "From what I know, you two never slept together" You said.

"Actually we slept together one time after 4 days you and me get married" He said to you with his apologetic face.

You just scoff "I seriously don't know who are you Kim Jongin. I don't who are you already" You suddenly one step backward. "We two sleep together and do that thing since our parents force just after we married" You said to him.

"But nothing happen right? Yo're not pregnant right? So its not a big deal" He raise his tone making you want to cry but you just hold your tears.

"I don't know that you are such an irresponsible as a man and husband" You said and just walk out from the house.

You just walk out from house while bring your wallet and phone * Why in the world I fall in love with Kai out of many guys out there. I thought we two are fate but now I hope we are not together.

You call Chanyeol and ask him whether you can sleep over at his house and he say can since his parent go overseas

CHANYEOL HOUSE

You knock at the door and the door revealing Chanyeol with his worry face "Hyuna, what happen? Your face look like you just cry" He said worriedly. You step in and hug him tightly and cry hardly making him totally worry and hug you back.

"Shhh..I'm here." He said and pat your back making you stop crying and just sob "Go inside and tell me everything what happen" He said and you just nod. You two break the hug and walk towards the sofa.

You start to tell him everything and you can see his face change to intense which make him look more scarier. "That damn bastard!" He suddenly stand up and want to walk but you hold his hand and shake your head. "B-but, I thought they never sleep together before?" He said while you just look at himl

"I decide to divorce with him soon" You said and look him to say something. Chanyeol just sigh "I don't know Hyuna. But what about your parent?" he said and you just sigh.

"I really cannot take it oppa. I seriously don't what to but you better don't tell anyone." You said and he just nod.

"Well, if that what you want, then I have nothing to say" He said smile and hug him and thank him.

The next day

You walk out of Chanyeol sister room and walk towards the living room and see Chanyeol sleep at the sofa making you feel bad so you deicde to make for him breakfast.

"Oppa, wake up!!!!" you have been waking him up for 5 minute and he keep saying one minute "Ah~ Ok, I wake up already so just shhh " He said and pat your head making you smile.

After you two get ready to go to school, Chanyeol give you his sister dress who are oversease "You cannot wear the clothes that you're wearing right now since its so dirty" He said making you flick h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter