As if

Love VS Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOU

I can't believe he said like that about my oppa! He has totally change from the Kai that I used to be friend. But why does it hurt so much until I cry infront of him? I'm the type of person who never cry infront of my friends except from my closest friends and my parents. I can't believe I married and somebody wife. What will happen if we stay together in 1 house?

"Oh, Hyuna finally you're here! We've been waiting for so long. Where have you been?" The moment I reach at canteen, Gayoon bomb me with question and look at my face. "What happen  to your face? You cried?" She question making the rest of my friends gather around me. "What?! MY Hyuna cried?!" None other than Tao shout and run towards me. "Hyuna, who make you cry? Who is that ? Did they beat you? They hurt your feeling? Where is that person, I'm going to kill that person!" Tao question you as if he investigating you making you laugh.

"Hahahahahaha!! Its nothing Tao. Just now there's sand going inside my eyes" You said and smile. I'm so fortunate to have them. They're like my family with no blood related. Not like that bastard Kai!

"Do you see Chanyeol? He say he going to rooftop to meet you but you appear alone" Xiumin said making you remember the incident where he fight with Kai "Ermm...He said he going somewhere first and tell me to go first" You lie and you feel guilty but if they know about Kai slapping me, there will be world War in school. Especially Tao who usually hyper like Chanyeol but he is the real gangster.

Speaking about devil..here comes the real devil..Kai. "OMG! what happen to Kai cheek? As if he get slap by someone" Gna said making everyone except you look at him I guess I use too much force when slapping him..He..he. Oh! Someone message me!

My Dearest Mom:

Sweetie, today you and Kai will be moving to your own house since you two get married. Both your things all at your new house because we transfer all you things at there including school books and important things. Hope to see my grandchild soon! Love You! <3 <3

What?! live with him?! so soon! OMG! It will be damn awkward when we alone at house especially when I slap him. You look at Kai direction and see him looking you making you avoid his stare. Do I still love him? As if he love me when he has the almighty Yoona with him.

AFTER SCHOOL

Haish~ School end so fast! Now I where must I go?? To my new house? but who want to send me? Suddenly you feel someone pull your wrist AGAIN..and its Kai. Finally he stop at the car park. "I send you to our new house" He said not looking at you. Why my heart beat so fast when he say 'our new house'? Do I really still love him? "And i'm sorry for slapping you just now" He say while fake coughing making you smile sec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter