Intro and CONFESS

Love VS Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KIM MYUNGSOO/ L

He has 2 personality. He will talk and smile often to his bestfriend and his girlfriend which is Krytal that had been pass away for 2 year. He and Krystal had been together for 2 years but due to her death Myungsoo have no interest in anygirls which girls never give up to cling on him. But when he meet you, him himself do not know why he keep teasing you and talk to you. He like girls that are sporty instead or girly. What will happen if Krystal sister, Jessica comeback to Seoul? What will happen if he feel that he found his fate?

YOU:

You and Tao inside the car and it has been 15 minutes that you two never tallk at all which is uncomfortable and strange since you two will talk non-stop whenever you meet.

*Should I talk to him first? Should I or not? "Hmmm...so-" You wanted to say something but he cut "Finally you talk! I thought you don't to talk or friend my again eversince that day incident" He said and his eyes fill with tear which make you chuckle.

"Oppa, I actually still angry at you" You said making him pout "But I guess I cannot stay angry at you since you're so cute" You continue making him widen his eyes and smile.

"Really?! Thank Hyuna!" He said and want to hug but you jerk away "Oppa, I still injure" You said making him nod his head.

"Hyuna, what happen to you? You head and wrist bandage. Your arm and leg cast, is it that serious?" Tao said making you bite your lips since you have been keeping secret from them except Chanyeol of course.

"Oppa, if I tell you why? Can you keep secret? and don't be angry" You warn him making him nod his head in agreement.

"Actually...Eversince I get injured last time when we play basketball with some guys and one guy push me making me fall down hard, I injure my arm,wrist and ankle. Me and Chanyeol visit hospital and....they warn me not to play basketball since it will get worst especially my wrist and ankle" You said softly at the last sentence.

"WHAT?!""Shhh!" You said making him keep quiet

"But why you still playing? Are you stupid? It get more worse!" He scold making you feel bad from keeping it from him.

"Basketball is my everything same goes to my ambition which is drawing. But I miss playing basketball. Basketball is my life oppa." You explain to him making him nod.

"Fine..but why you're hiding about hyung death from us especially Kai. Its not fair that you only told Chanyeol which make us angry. It seems like you only trust Chanyeol and not us" He let it out.

"Because oppa died because of me" You said making him gasp. You tell him t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter