Weird feeling

Love VS Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOBODY POV:

Myungsoo walk inside the classroom making everyone look at him. The girls in the classroom all look at him and smile. Suddenly Myungsoo walk towards Chanyeol who are busying bullying Tao with Baekhyun.

"Are you Chanyeol?" Myungsoo said making everyone keep silence including Kai. Chanyeol look up and nod "Yes, I am. Why? Chanyeol question him. Everyone in class anticipating for his answer.

"Hyuna ask me to inform you that she will not be attending class today. She said she want to hang out with her friend. The name sound like Kwang? I'm not sure" He said while raise his eyebrown.

Chanyeol chuckle "I know who is it. Its Kikwang not Kwang" Chanyeol hold his laughter "Well..I don't even care" Myungsoo said and walk towards his table making Chanyeol embarass.

"Hahaha! Hyung speechless! Hahaha!" Tao laugh at him making him hit his head hard "AH, Hyung!" Tao whine and rub his head making Baekhyun laugh at him.

*Who is Kikwang? And why Hyuna skip class just to hang out with that Kikwang guy? And importantly what make Hyuna trust this rude guy?" Kai wonder but he did not realize that there one pair of eyes look at him

*Kai..now do you feel insecure? I know that you wonder who is Kikwang hyung. And what important is that, what make Hyuna ask Myungsoo to report to me.Kai~Kai~... Don't get jealous when Hyuna has a new guy friend which will soon make Hyuna attract to him..just like how she attracted to you. Chanyeol wonder and smirk

CLASS END

"Oppa, I'll meet you tomorrow. And I'm sorry for lying to you. Love you oppa!" Yoona bid Kai goodbye and kiss his cheeks.

"Its okay.. I forgive you. Love you too!" He said and kiss her forehead.

Kai smile watch her walk out. He look at Myungsoo who busy packing his bag. He walk towards Myungsoo. Myungsoo look up and smirk

"Yes..May I help you Mr Kai?' Myungsoo said and smirk *Mr Idiotic Guy = MIG Myungsoo tease Kai and smile by himself

Kai control his anger when he notice him smirk "Where's Hyuna?" Kai question.

Myungsoo move his head near Kai ear and whisper to him something "How should I know? You're her 'husband' not me. Opps! should I say you're just her husband by title not a real husband and you also do not any responsibity." He whisper to Kai making Kai angry.

 Kai clench his teeth "You better shut the up. Just tell me where is she dammit!" Kai whisper. Myungsoo chuckle.

"Aigoo, what does Hyuna deserve to have husband like you?" He whisper making Kai clench fist. All the student out from the classroom,only Kai and Myungsoo inside Since no one inside the class, Myungsoo take a step backward

 "Nonono..More pityful is that, what does Hyuna deserve to a bestfriend like you Which she love  who abandon her when she in need -" Before he could complete his sentence, Kai punch his face HARD making Myungsoo stumble.

Myungsoo wipe his blood which his lips tear a bit. He smile making Kai more furious. Kai pull Myungsoo collar both side and pull him infront "You don't even know Hyuna well so don't talk as if you know her well like I do." Kai clench his jaw.

"Yeah, you're correct. I don't even know Hyuna well. But how come Hyuna tell me about her problem that she wanted to tell which she haven't tell until now? At least I can make her trust me not like you who made her break her trust towards you" Myungsoo .

"Should I feel happy?" Myungsoo smirk "I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE ING IS SHE! IS THAT DIFFICULT TO ANSWER?!" Kai burst out in anger.Myungsoo face turn serious..Damn serious.

"IF!! You're worry about her, then treat her better." Myungsoo clench his jaw "You should at least worry about her not make her suffer more which you're already did" He push Kai hand away.

"Before someone snatch her away from you" Myungsoo warn him "Why should you care about her. Do you like her Mr Not Interest With Girls?" Kai smirk which make Myungsoo grab his collar

"DON'T TEST MY PATIENT KAI! You will regret if I really like her Kai. You will be in deep deep troube if I make a move on her. Who might know that she will accept me" Myungsoo warn while still grabbing his collar.

"So now you're threathing me? So what if she hurt and suffer? Its none of your business. She's my wife" Kai smirk. Myungsoo grab his collar tighter

"YOU BETTER DON'T HURT HER KAI! Or else you're dead" Myungsoo clench his teeth at the last sentence which make Kai smirk "You better don't hurt her because you're already ing hurt her so much and don't even call youself her husband because you never act as one before" Myungsoo said and push him away.

Kai don't know why he feel damn painful when Myungsoo said like that. "She's at canteen if you want to look for her. You better treat her well because theres alot of guys can treat her better than you" Myungsoo said and walk away.

Kai quickly walk towards the cantenn to seach for you. He keep running and search. Suddenly he hear you laughter making him walk at that direction and see you with Gayoon,Xiumin and one strange guy. He walk and stop infront of you.

"Kai?" you said when you look up "Come with me now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter