I shouldn't have looked into your eyes that first time.

Love VS Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He move closer "You can be quite a stubborn girl" He said while looking straight to your eyes making your eyes wandering around.

"You too" You said making him raise his eyebrown confusely "Why you talk to me when you hardly talk to girls? Am I also annoying to you" You said when you remember the sentence said by the girl.

He smile alittle bit "Well, me myself do not know why I talk to you. What make me talk to you?" He question you back. You furrow your eyebrown.

"Yah, I ask you that question, why you ask me back" You said and pout making him chuckle *He look so handsome and sweet when he smile

He smile and ruffle your hair "I also don't know why. and you're not annoying. Do not listen to that stupid sentence. " He said *what make me so attracted to you? Am I not confident that I'll meet another girl like Krystal? So is that its a fate? He thought "Am I not confident that I'll meet another guy like you? You thought

"I know that you love him from the way I heard you said to him just now. No need to lie" He said and put down his hand put them inside his pocket.

"Okay fine, I love him but I don't want him to know because I afraid that he might notice my feelings for him and if he know, we might become distant. Which now we becoming distant without him knowing my feelings for him which is good." You said

You look at him and he flick your forehead again making you groan "Aishh! Why do you keep flicking me forehead? Its damn painful" You complain while rubbing your forehead.

Suddenly he push your hand away and rub your forehead with his hand "Aigoo, I'm sorry for hurting you. As if I care that I hurt you. You just make yourself hurt which he doesn't even know. This is what you feel when you hurt yourself for no reason" He said and push your forehead making you look at him.

You look at him angrily but you look down at the floor feeling kind of upset for no reason. Myungsoo who notice your expession feel guilty "Hey hey, I'm just playing around with you.. Don't be sad" He beg you.

"Maybe I'm born to be burden" You said and sigh. He put his both hand at your both shoulder making you face him "No, you're not" He try to convice you.

You sigh again "Yes I am. I become burden with everyone that I close with. For Kai,the person I love. I burden him for avoiding him for no reason which make him angry. For my Dongwoon oppa....." You pause for awhile.

You close your eyes and held your tears "Because of me, he died just because of my stuborn" You said making him look shock "You want to know why? Last time when I saw Kai sleeping other girls, I become jealous so I went clubbing but suddenly my oppa come and pull me out from the club. He slap me making me runaway from him. When I run across the road..H-he.. h-he" You heart hurts making you clench your chest.

"He got into accident while running after me. Because of my childish act..H-he g-gone just like t-that..just like that" You tears start to comeout. Suddenly you feel you're being pull into his hug making your heart beats fast. You just hug him back which make him you hair.

"Shhh..its not your fault. Its just that God want him too." He console you. You manage to stop crying.

"I don't know why I tell you. Only me family, Chanyeol oppa and my Oppa bestfriends. I'm sorry for telling you all this" You said while stil hugging him.

"Because you trust me. And do you notice? Plus today, it has been 3 times I see you crying. 1st is at graveyard, 2nd when you just talk to Kai and last is now" He said making you chuckle and laugh lightly

"Mission success!" He said making you confuse. You pull away from him "What you mean?" You said making him bend forward towards you. Making you jerk

"By making you smile" He said and smile making your heart beats again. *Why are you smiling at me?My heart is now shaking again... I still don't understand love and learn about love so I can't get any closer. But why does my foolish heart keep pounding and these feelings come to me? You just smile back him.

He move back his body making you kind of relieve. "I think we should be alittle distant when in school and in class because I scare that you will be hurt by the hateful comments. So do not be sad when I never talk to you" He said and smirk while you just make puke reaction making him chuckle.

"Give me your phone" He said making you look at him and take out your phone from your pocket and give to him "So now I have your handphone number and you have my handphone number so anything you can message me or call" He said

"For??" You question "Well, when you need someone by your side or when you want to cry" He said and tease making you furrow your eyebrown.

"Why you behave differen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter